All reviewsgreat lightingample storagehonors memberpocket doorthe ohio turnpikesitting areagreat hotelfull size fridgenice amenitiesbreakfast sandwichoatmealan extended stayrooms are spaciousbathroom doorhome2dishwasherkitchenette
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Excellent hotel. Polite and friendly staff. Stayed here for 2 nights to attend my daughter's volleyball tournament at Premier VBC. It was only a 3-5 min drive to the play site. Even with a UPS facility behind it, we didn't hear a single thing during the night. I will be looking into this hotel chain for future stays in other cities.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Kishan P, Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Maumee Toledo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Matt

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I love Home2 Suites! I always check to see if there's one at my destination when I travel. They are consistent in every way. The stays is cheerful, courteous and full of information. The place is clean and very nice. ALWAYS.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 January 2018

If you want to stay in a pleasant hotel- this is the one for you!!! Staff beyond helpful and suites spacious and clean. Highly recommend because of positive and professional staff. Complimentary tea and coffee always a plus!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback about your most recent stay with us! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Also, thank you for noticing our awesome team members. We really do strive to provide outstanding service. We are looking forward to having you as a guest again.

With Hospitalty,

Reviewed 21 January 2018

The hotel amenities are excellent. The rooms fantastic. Unfortunately the service provided by the staff was less than excellent. In fact it was distasteful and Poor overall. Won't be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Kishan P, Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Maumee Toledo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

ELarmy,

Thank you so much for your review of the hotel. I am so sorry that we fell short of your expectations. I thank you also for bringing this to my attention. We will be directly reaching out, so you can get it right for you.

With hospitality,

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Very nice and comfortable accommodations. If the sheets are also as soft as they were, and the bed as comfy, this place will stay full! There were plenty of drawers and shelf space for longer visits, plenty of room.

Bradley-

I would like to thank you for choosing the Home2 Suites by Hilton Maumee for your recent stay. I appreciate all of your wonderful comments and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Look forward to seeing you soon.