USD 147
USD 118
USD 157
USD 135
Hampton.com
Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee(Maumee)(Great Value!)
USD 67
Priceline
All reviewsfire pitfull kitchentwo bedroom suiteliving areabeautiful roomnewer propertyupdated roomsa pet friendly hotelextended staywater pressurefree breakfastbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotelstaff was friendlyindoor poolthe ohio turnpikechelsea
Reviewed 11 May 2015

Upon Check-In the Front Desk employee was tired and distracted. He was sorting dozens of room card entry packets. Each time I asked him a question he behaved as if it was too much effort to assist us. Re: We were on a ground floor, "May we have a room on an upper floor please? Any upgrades available?" Same attitude. In his defense I will state that for some reason our Marriott Rewards profile states "first floor preferred', Not sure where that came from. Although he made the change it was apparent It required too much effort.

Upon entering the room we did not have a Suite. It was a Studio. My bad. I didn't realize that all the rooms were not Suites. It was the attitude I didn't care for. I asked if "one became available will you let us know please , I will pay the difference for a Suite." Same attitude and no follow up after the 6 PM deadline as requested.

The Sofa was worn out and looked dirty. The bathroom and the bed showed signs of wear and tear. I think we had a room that had not been upgraded. On previous stays they were fantastic.

The way the room is set up didn't help. The angle of the couch made for uncomfortable viewing of the TV. At that point it didn't matter. The couch was too worn and dirty looking to lay on. My wife was having back and neck problems...no ice in the freezer. I had to go back down to the Front Desk to get Ice. His attitude was slightly improved because he had a Co-Worker with him. But, it was notable they preferred to speak with each other instead of helping me.

The Clerk is working two jobs and was probably having a bad day...but, this was my 4th stay at the hotel and it was a bad experience. The evening before we stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn in Findlay, Ohio. That was a great experience. We were greeted by each staff member with a helpful smile. Hotel was new and immaculate and we felt welcomed. As if the guest experience was the top priority.

We were very excited about staying at this Residence Inn and looked forward to a Suite, helpful and friendly staff and a clean, modern room. In others words a positive Guest a experience. That was not the case this time.
It was a waste of money.

Room Tip: Understand the Studios are truly Studios..not Suites.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Lebowdia
Mary L, General Manager at Residence Inn Toledo Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Residence Inn Toledo Maumee with us.

I am very sorry our current appearance was not what you had anticipated. We strive to maintain the highest standards, not only in service, but also with regards to maintaining the overall look and feel of the hotel. Unfortunately, this sometimes requires essential renovations in our guest areas.

As you noticed, we have undergone a public space renovation and are preparing for a major renovation of our guest rooms this year as well. These new rooms are sure to provide a highly functional space and stylish décor that meet the modern needs of our valued guests, like you.

I will also be speaking with the employee who checked you in on this matter and be certain that the service level you received is not repeated in the future.

Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay, I hope you will consider Residence Inn Toledo Maumee on your next visit to Maumee so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.

Reviewed 6 May 2015

Nice choice for Maumee area and very close to my customer work site.
Clean, and quiet and functional with full kitchen, big living area and separate room.
Good water pressure, nice towels, nice bed, no complaints.
Best part is the evening manager reception where they server complimentary beer, wine, and light meal.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Mary L, General Manager at Residence Inn Toledo Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2015

We are pleased you had a good experience with us and that we could help make your time both productive and enjoyable. We look forward to hosting you during your next visit to Maumee.

Reviewed 1 May 2015

We stayed for one night in April in a 1-bedroom. Check-in was easy and the gentlemen at the front desk was very nice. The hotel itself is tucked off the main road, so it's in a quiet area. The gym, pool and common breakfast area were all nicely updated, clean and comfortable.

Lots of pros to this hotel. A few little cons - the open shelf under the bathroom sink was covered in dust and dirt. I could see it when I glanced out from the bedroom, so it was pretty obvious. It was also an area that my toddler could access, so I had to wipe it clean. That is something housekeeping should have noticed. I also had to wipe down the pack n' play the hotel provided. It had orange splashes all over it that wiped clean with hot water - again, something that housekeeping should have noticed. I could hear some noise from the loud guy in the adjoining room - thankfully our bedroom was on the other side of the suite. Though that has more to do with people not having any hotel manners.

Room Tip: Get a corner room so your bedroom doesn't have shared walls.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie G
Mary L, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Toledo Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Residence Inn Maumee. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to provide great customer service. As we pride ourselves on our cleanliness, I have spoken with the housekeeping department regarding your issues and have made certain that these areas get extra attention so that when you choose to stay with us again your experience will be a perfect one.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

This is a great hotel! Approximately 2 weeks ago, my husband, 2 teenagers and I were passing through town on our way home from New York City. We had a one bedroom suite for one night. The suite was very spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. Some of the dishes were a little sticky but I would have washed them anyway so I won't hold that against them. There are TVs on the workout equipment which is a plus. The workout room was a bit on the warm side but it is next to the pool. The breakfast choices were typical - yogurt, oatmeal, a few hot items, cereal, etc. The breakfast staff and front desk staff were excellent. My only regret is that we got in so late we didn't have time to enjoy the relaxing atmosphere longer! I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not next to the hotel laundry room. (Not the guest laundry - but the hotel laundry.) Our room shook at 7:30 in the morning from either the washer or dryer!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Mary L, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Toledo Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Residence Inn Maumee through a Tripadvisor review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and loved the fitness center equipment. Hopefully the next time travel brings you to the Maumee area you will be able to relax alittle bit longer! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Mary Lowe
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 31 March 2015

We stayed 1 night when passing through the area. We took a 1 bedroom suite; they gave us handicap accessible, which may have influenced the size of rooms like the bathroom, which was enormous.

Pros--very comfortable, large room; quiet location; full kitchen: it was fun to drink hotel coffee from stoneware mugs; good breakfast

Cons--not much in the area, a bit of a ways off the interstate. There were a few maintenance issues (ie--the toilet wobbled)

I'd stay there again. A very nice hotel.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank elbow92
Mary L, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Toledo Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2015

Dear Elbow92,

Thank you for sharing you experience at the Residence Inn Maumee through a Trip Advisor Review. We are happy to hear that you that you enjoyed your stay with us and loved the size of the room and drinking coffee from stoneware mugs. I would like to apologize for the few maintenance issues you faced during your stay. I will infrom the maintenance department of the wobbley toilet so no one faces this issue in the future.

We hope to see you again the next time travel brings you to the Maumee area.
Have a wonderful day!