USD 110
USD 226
USD 203
USD 135
Hampton.com
Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee(Maumee)(Great Value!)
USD 67
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskcomfortable sleepqueen rooma bit crampedtop floorbreakfast was includedbetter than averageworkout roomhotel is cleancheck in was quicklots of restaurantsnice breakfastrestaurants within walking distancethe staff was friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areawould stay here againcookies
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I had never heard of Maumee, Ohio until I was assigned to work at St. Luke's Hospital during the week of December 11-18. Stayed at Fairfield Inn & Suites, 521 W Dussel Dr, Maumee, OH ... Exceptional in all areas. Close proximity to the interstates but not adjacent to them ... this I like very much. Quiet area and I felt very safe leaving at 6:30 AM and returning after 7:30 PM each day. Quality restaurants within walking distance ... chain variety and local favorites. I found the people in Maumee, OH are very friendly especially the ladies at the front desk at the Fairfield Inn & Suites!

Room Tip: Easy access to major interstates & restaurants. VERY clean lobby & suite, super comfortable bed. Friendly, professional, engaging staff!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Sabrina prepares a beautiful breakfast, something for everyone, fresh fruit, waffles, eggs (salsa & cheese on the side as well), Canadian bacon, sausage, bagels, oatmeal with all the toppings (almonds, raisins, apricots, etc...). Everyone was well satisfied when leaving.....coffee yum! Sabrina took great pride in making sure everyone had what they wanted. She is a great asset to that motel. Thanks Tammy from Michigan

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We met up w/ my friend from Vietnam while returning home from Niagara Falls. The lobby had a fireplace w/ couches; the room was clean; the bed great; the service wonderful and it was easy/quick to find off the interstate. We left before breakfast, but it smelled great! I forgot something in the room when leaving. They're mailing it to our home. We'd stay there again in a New York minute!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2017

The hotel is average, at best and the staff was professional and courteous. Nice rooms and clean atmosphere. However, our best treat was at breakfast when we were extremely fortunate to meet Sabrina, the breakfast and lobby technician. She was the most nicest, friendly and accommodating individual that I have ever met. Sabrina took care of our needs, answered our questions and made us feel comfortable while at the same time, ensuring that the wants and needs of the other hotel customers were properly cared for. In my line of work, I frequently stay at many hotels throughout the country and meet many hotel employees; to include Marriott employees, but it is very rare to meet such a delightful individual that enjoyed her profession and provided such care and devotion to it as well. When the situation arises again, Sabrina will be the reason that I return to this hotel. Kudos to the Marriott leadership for recruiting people like her.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2017

This Fairfield is really a little below average. It needs revamping, particularly in the lobby and first floor areas. Breakfast was also just average. We would have expected better from a Marriott property. No newspapers available. Room was OK however.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Jeff L,

Thank you for your feedback for our Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo Maumee. We are sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations during your time with us. I know how frustrating it can when something isn't what we thought it would be. I will certainly share your comments with both my staff and management team to correct any deficiencies and for any potential future renovations. We do hope, however, that you will give us another chance to host you in the future so that we can provide you with the stay that you deserve.

Peggy G.