“Great pizza”
Review of South Erie Pizza - CLOSED

South Erie Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Erie St. has great pizza. Nice place to hang out with friends and watch sports on TV. They have different specials every day. Good atmosphere and friendly place.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Is this place still open? I thought it closed? Permanently? Drove by it was closed.
Add more? I can't ????????????

1  Thank DOC8404
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

After 2 times, my thoughts are that it reminds me of pizza is have at school. It's edible, but not sure how they are in business. Kraus is best in massillon, with Euro gyro possibly 2nd. But if I'm in massillon I would drive to wooster, canton or Brewster before getting anything other than kraus or Euro gyro in massillon.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I have been getting pizza here for 10 years and LOVE IT. I even love the taco pizza. Very friendly owners, and fabulous deals.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

A few weeks ago I was hungry for pizza. So I thought of South Erie Pizza, I don't order pizza out often, I make my own. I have always liked their pizza and one time after being released from a lengthy stay in the hospital, I requested to my friends to get pizza there. It was so good! The last few years I can't say the same. The toppings are bare to none, but placed almost decoratively (Pizza I don't eat with my eye's, but my taste buds). I don't think I will go back.