“Dinner with Friends”

TIG Grille & Catering
Ranked #57 of 116 Restaurants in Massillon
Price range: USD 5 - USD 40
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We visited on a Friday evening and the restaurant was busy. After reading a lot of good reviews we wanted to try the restaurant. Three of us had the fish dinner and it came out overcooked and cold. One in the party had a steak and he said it was good. For our appetizer we had the sauerkraut balls and they were very good - we thought that was a good sign of the meal to come. I did read that the burgers and steaks were good ... maybe we will try it again but it will be a while.

Rachel S, Manager at TIG Grille & Catering, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Hi how are you doing today? I just now saw this and I want to say I am truly sorry if you were not 100% satisfied with your dinner. We truly want to make it right so if you could just give us another chance to show you we truly care about you. If you would like please give me a call at 330-880-0844 ask for me and I will make this right. Again I am truly sorry. Thank you for your time and understanding have a great day.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We have been to TIG at least five times and unfortunately I have not tried anything else except the French Dip Hoagie because it is the best I have ever had. You can get it single dip, double dip, or knife and fork. That’s what I get where they dip the whole sandwich in the au jus. Comes with a side of your choice and I always ask for horsey sauce also. My husband has had a variety of different sandwiches and never has been disappointed. They have a special steak price for two. Hear the are really good also. Only suggestion is if it’s in colder weather don’t sit on the lower level by the front door as every time someone comes in you get quite a blast of cold air. My last meal ever would be this French Dip Hoagie. Nothing fancy but friendly, good service, and home town feel.

Hi, my name is Rachel I want to start by saying thank you so much for your comments it truly helps to get feed back good or bad but I'm glad yours are good. You will have to try something other then the French dip maybe baby steps and get a Philly Cheese Steak. That is my favorite. Thank you again for your feed back and hope to see you soon. We are going to be having some new items like ribs and brisket so keep an eye on our Facebook page for new and upcoming specials.