“Fresh & Served Hot”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 167 Restaurants in Mason
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located in Deerfield Town Center. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday 4PM - 7PM and Saturday & Sunday 1PM - 5PM in the FIREBAR(R) and on the Patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were in the city for an appointment and stopped for an early lunch. We ordered the portobello and french dip sandwiches with an onion ring appetizer. Each item arrived hot and were from fresh ingredients. Our waiter keep our drinks filled and checked to see if we had any needs. Our food was tasty and the portions large so we did take food home.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were in the area over the weekend and decided to try this place due to the reviews. The service was exceptional and I can’t complain about that, but the food did not live up to the reviews. I ordered a filet with mashed potato’s and it was mediocre. For the price of the food I would have thought it would been a little better than your typical steakhouse.

Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our Mason location. I'm happy to hear you experienced great service but I'm so sorry to hear that you did not receive the quality food we aim to deliver and are known for with our Filet Mignon. I will be sharing your review with our leadership team.

Thank you.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Terrific dinner for four Sunday night. Pleasant helpful staff, especially our waitress Hannah. Comfortable seating and modern decor, they’ve successfully avoided the booming loudness we often find. Salmon and prime rib were big hits for us. Excellent side choices (port mushrooms) and choice to add small salad or soup. Extensive and creative cocktail and wine selection.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The patio at the Firehouse Grill is a great place to relax. The interior leaves me a little cold. Mostly high-tops, crowded with tables and too dark. The street tacos are excellent. Try one of each (the chicken is not quite as good as the pork and beef.). My wife had the salmon sandwich and loved it. Out only problem was that a bowl of chili came out cold and had to be returned. It took so long that we did not want a replacement. Our server had to go inside and it took quite a while for drink refills.Our server seemed a little stretched.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant and although service was good, my food was terrible.

I ordered the Slow Roasted Prime Rib off their “Specialties” menu and was very disappointed. It looked to be a very unappealing cut of me even when it first arrived to the table and sure enough eating it was no different - no hint of flavor from the menu mentioned “fresh herbs and pepper”, I’d definitely recommend some salt be added!!! And the au jus it was served with even tasted watery.

This is one of my sister and my brother-in-laws favorite restaurants so I’m willing to try it again next time I’m in town... here’s to hoping for a better outcome

Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Katie Sue,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your first experience with us at our Mason location. I am happy to hear you experienced good service but I am disappointed you did not also receive the same high quality food we aim to deliver, especially with one of our guest favorites, Slow Roasted Prime Rib. Your feedback is invaluable to us so I will be sharing your experience with our management team.

Thank you.