“Drove past for years...been missing out!”
Review of El Caporal

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Caporal
Ranked #37 of 166 Restaurants in Mason
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Took my wife and brother in law here when we were looking for Mexican food. I have driven past this place for at least 10 years assuming it was just a typical strip mall joint. I was so wrong. Great service, great food, and reasonable prices. Chips were warm and fresh. The guacamole was on point, which can be a deal breaker for us...guess we are guacamole snobs lol. My wife has gluten/dairy allergies and they had corn tortillas available and altered dishes to accommodate her. My chimichangas were fantastic and the brother in laws enchiladas were superb. Don't pass this one up, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This is a good place to eat and have conversation at lunch time. We especially like the #13 lunch. Good value.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Best burritos and fajitas around. Margaritas are great also but take it easy as they can pack a punch. Service is a plus and the place makes you feel welcome. Definitely beats other Mexican restaurants around here..

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Everything was top notch-food, service, and cleanliness. Our party of three had three different entrees and all were more than satisfied with our meals. We have eaten at several different Mexican restaurants and we all agreed that this was the best of the best.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Some people are in love with the food here but i was not. I'm not saying it was terrible but it wasn't anything to write home about. The prices are about the same as everywhere else. We haven't been back.