4,248 results
All reviews water park wave pool pizza all ages lazy river bunk beds indoor waterpark a lot of fun life guards magic quest kids love magiquest game great family fun water coaster gift shop loose moose mini golf
Reviewed 30 July 2017

This was by far the most horrific vacation my family has been on. For the price we paid for a two night three day stay at Great Wolf Lodge, I expected, I guess more. The room, to put it blunt, was like a cheap pay by the hour motel. Stains on the carpet, wallpaper peeling off, mold in shower/shower curtain, trim work falling apart, and let's not forget the roach infestation. Unfortunately that was just the room. The water at the park was over chlorinated and 2 of my children got sick. It was so bad that they did not even want to go back there. If anyone has been to Dinosaur World in Glasgow Kentucky, and knows how it is, we had more fun there. Please don't waste your money.

1  Thank aaronkissel
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights. The room and whole hotel was super clean. There were a lot of people roaming the halls of the hotel but you could not hear a thing in your room. So quiet to sleep! The water park was fun.

We went to Kings Island two days and it saved us $40 on parking. They have a trail to cut through to the parking lot. It's about a 5-10 min walk.
The salad at the pizza place was good. The arcade was probably the cleanest arcade I've been in.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We went for the first time and loved it. Going back soon! One thing I didn't know was the water rides got more crowded with long lines at check in because the check out people are still participating. It's way better the next morning until check out time. Repeat.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Waterpark is not suitable for small children, ages 1-7. Water pressure in the play area was way to strong and the lifeguards were not very attentive. Saw a lot rusted areas throughout the park as well. The room was not very safe either. The hot water was scalding hot even when the cold water was turned on fully. The stone fireplace hearth was not suitable for young children to be around. The patio also had metal vents from the air conditioner and fireplace accessible to small children.

1  Thank djsKentucky
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Great Wolf Lodge was one of the best vacations! I went a couple of years ago during the winter and it was so magical. It started snowing inside and they had Christmas cookies and Santa Claus! The waterpark is also super fun! I definitely recommend this place to everyone!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family