4,321 results
All reviews water park pizza wave pool all ages lazy river bunk beds indoor waterpark a lot of fun magic quest life guards kids love magiquest game great family fun water coaster gift shop loose moose mini golf
Reviewed 12 July 2017

There wasnt a single second that we didnt have something to do. The paw passes are a great value and let the kids get all kinds of really good stuff.

We have always wanted to stay at GWL and it certainly lived up to expectations!

Your room will likely cost more than you thought when you check in so be prepared. That is my only "complaint" and even still, I CANNOT COMPLAIN! What a great place to vacation!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I was content with our stay. I got a little nervous after reading some of the reviews online. Our room was comfortable and the waterpark was clean. For a resort that has that many people come through it I thought it was in good shape. We ate at the Wood Fire Grill. The food was good and not too expensive. The boys enjoyed the arcade. My boys (5 & &) had a great time!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This was our first time visiting Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati/Mason OH. We had a wonderful time. The water parks indoor & outdoor were very clean. The Lifeguards were very attentive. In the evenings after a wonderful dinner, we would go to the arcade and play games together. We especially liked the Duck Pin Bowling. We definitely plan on going again.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The air conditioner was so loud I couldn't sleep. It leaked all over the floor, which was soaked. We had a first floor suite, and the outside patio was covered in duck poop. It was disgusting and stunk. The sleeper sofa was nasty and crooked. Not a comfortable stay.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Should have stayed at a different hotel and spent my money on tickets to Kings Island and The Beach or maybe even just went to Holiday World. Great for young children who can bring a friend with them.