4,324 results
All reviews water park pizza wave pool all ages lazy river bunk beds indoor waterpark a lot of fun magic quest life guards kids love magiquest game great family fun water coaster gift shop loose moose mini golf
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I just returned from a 48hour adventure with my 11yr old grandson and his friend. We started with tickets to Cincinnati Reds afternoon game and then went to the Great Wolf Lodge. They were wonderful, we were so hot after the game and needed to hit the water park asap, the clerk got us checked into our room before 4pm, even gave us an upgrade since our room type was not ready. The writst bands with the keys on them are wonderful for the older kids to enter or leave the room. The water park was perfect temps, and both of the boys enjoyed all the tubes while I sat by the wave machine. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant/bar and the food was really good for reasonable price, cokes were a little high. The room was large kids cabin room, the three bunk beds/cabin built inside the room were a big hit with the boys, they had their own tv, and really were happy to have their private space. The mini fridge was great, also the extra sink in the room was good for morning wake up and go. We had the breakfast buffet, easy, fast and 8.99 for kids was reasonable . We had plans to go to Kings Island for the day, until the heat was too much and then return to the water park. Upon check-out the clerk reminded us that the water park was available to us until 10:00pm. We took the walking path to the park and spent the day at Kings Island until 5pm then the heat sent us back to the Lodge. The boys enjoyed the water park from 5:30pm-8:30pm. We decided to drive our car to Kings Island for closing fireworks and a few extra rides. The whole experience with Wolf Lodge was great. The beds were firm, plenty of pillows, very kind staff and plenty of life guards in the water park. Look forward to a return visit.

Room Tip: Kids seem never to old to enjoy a log cabin, so consider the kid cabin rooms.
1  Thank docsla
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I was impressed by the cleanliness of the entire place - lobby, rooms, hallways. The waterpark had many attentive life guards. Loved the outdoor bar area, too! My two kids, both age 11, really enjoyed the water park. We also ate in the restaurant, which had very good food. I did on-line check-in the day before and my wrist bands and room were ready when we got there at 3:30pm the day of check-in. The only suggestion I have is that they have a separate line for guests who use the on-line check in - I had to wait in line with everyone else checking in, which annoyed me.

Reviewed 7 August 2012 via mobile

I took my family for a back to school overnight blast. This hotel/indoor waterpark was a wonderful choice. The waterpark was so much fun and the facility is a kids dream come true. Arcade, pizza parlor, magicquest. my kids had a great time. Yes it is expensive, but save for this trip....it 's worth it.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 6 August 2012

This is an annual trip for us, so everything was just as expected. The indoor water park, perfect at 84 degrees boast at least 5 slides for the little ones and near as many for older kids. A large wave pool, a lazy river and multiple things to climb on and areas to get fully soaked. The outside pool has a zero entry for the little ones and lots of pool chairs if you just want to sit back and relax. Towels and lifejackets are provided. We usually try to book the Wolf Den suite. You walk into the room and a small seperate room which looks like a cave houses two bunk beds, tv and game system. Further into the room is the sleeper sofa and another bed and finally the balcony and if you're lucky, you can view the fireworks from Kings Island from the balcony. Once you get here, you never have to leave, there is a small variety or resturants and snack shops as well as a couple of nice gift shops. It is on the pricey end, but it you look at other hotels that offer "day passes" to their waterpark, this is relatively comparable. We always try to stay during the week which is a little less expensive. Always a great stay and will be back again next year! Oh . . . forgot to mention Story Time! We love story time, 8 p.m. in your pajamas in the lobby, a nice little indian girl and her friends (Moose, Racoon, Owl, etc.) tell the kids a nice story, then an employee as well as "Wiley", the Great Wolf Mascot comes and reads the kids a bedtime story. The animated story is repeated in the lobby a couple of times a day.

2  Thank snp51023
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Oh yes - you should do this for your kids. Finding the right age to go might be tricky but the options in the water park cater to all ages - including the adults. This place is made for families, they have worked hard to create a friendly, welcoming and orderly environment in the hotel and water park. The restaurants are slightly pricey as you would expect from any resort - breakfast being the worst. Luckily there is a McDonalds just half a mile away and it is easy to carry in meals. TIP: take your own breakfast foods/snacks and take advantage of the refrigerator in the room. If your kids are small - be prepared to be on your feet following them from area to area. I went as a grandmother. If I were the parent my kids would not go until they were big enough to ride everything on their own maybe 10 to 12. Lots and lots of step climbing for the slides. Friendly service & Family friendly!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: We didn't get to choose our room - but got very lucky and had a good first floor room. Room is not fancy but it adequate and comfortable.