“The most amazing pizza experience ever”

Two Cities Pizza Co.
Ranked #4 of 166 Restaurants in Mason
Price range: USD 7 - USD 10
Description: When it comes to pizza, everyone can agree it’s the perfect pick-me-up. No question. But ask people what style of pizza reigns supreme? Well, that’s the real debate, isn’t it? Does the title go to Chicago’s deep dish, with it’s endless amounts of hearty marinara and cheese? What about New York-style thin crust? It’s crisp, it’s soft, it’s foldable -- it’s amazing. Luckily, the debate can wait, because we’re bringing the authentic flavors of both the Windy City and the Five Boroughs to the people of Cincy. Whatever your pizza preference may be, we’re willing to bet we’ll be seeing you soon.
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Two Cities Pizza is phenomenal! The service is exceptional, friendly and only outdone by the actual pizzas!
A combination of New York style and Chicago style pizzas, our menu favorites include the Miss Brooklyn and the Urban Artichoke.
A fantastic restaurant layout with an excellent beer selection - if you're ever in Mason, Ohio you simply have to try Two Cities Pizza.

1  Thank David P

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

A nicely redecorated Art Deco building interior. Service is excellent. Pizza sauce is very good though they seem to butter their pizza dough (a la Mellow Mushroom) with butter. Very good selection of craft beers and menu selection is good but limited. This is a very popular place and we were lucky it was not a standing line when we arrived. Tried the Brooklyn American Ale beer with a twinge of wheat taste ( sadly it was a can) but tasted very good. Although the beer says Brooklyn the beer was manufactured in Utica ( where a passport and GPS is needed for a visit).
The restaurant has a nice ambiance and is family oriented so a visit is worthwhile as the food is tasty
Menu as I said is limited with a good selection of pizzas, sandwiches, calzones and salads. A better upscale place to dine at.
Ordered the "donut" dessert with a Cannoli dipping cream. It was Delicious. And devoured quickly

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

The overall food is good and the service wonderful. However, coming from NYC, I expect a thin crust that you fold when eating. Although the sauce and toppings are tasty, the crust is like you find in other Cincinnati area pizzerias. It's still worth the trip. They have creative topping combinations or build your own.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Had gotten gift card so decided to go for lunch. Interesting bldg. old ank but done industrially,so it's up to date. They have regular crust and deep dish-hence two cities,NY and Chicago. I had the Brooklyn with a side Greek salad.pizza came with carmelized nuts, grapes greens ,and goat cheese on a great crust..just enough " chew". The guys split one with a couple of meats and mushrooms( although no mushrooms! they asked for them on just one half but none came) they still devoured it! A side notewe brought 4 pcs. home which I froze and reheated along with some from a chain that we had in the freezer. We could not eat the chains after having the two city pizza! Garbage can got it and the rest that was still frozen. ,!! We like the other " D" gourmet pizza,but two city has it beat. Glad they are close by,now we can call and pick it up . Make a" date" night and drive up to Mason for a great pizza!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

We've been several times and have been very impressed, so far. The pizza is excellent, as is everything else I've had there.

Last time there I went with the New York Hot Dog and was very glad I did. I normally don't eat hot dogs, but wanted to keep the carbs down so gave it a try. I have to say that was one of the best I've had in a long time.

Definitely recommend it for something local and somewhat unique.