“Go for games not for lunch”

Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar
Ranked #39 of 112 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I am a long time Buckeye but I will never understand why Buffalo Wild wings is known as B Dubs. Makes no sense to me. Anyway, had heard so much about it that I finally stopped in for lunch. If you are looking for a great sports bar or just an evening hangout with a group of coworkers, there isn't a better place in the county. However, if you want a fast cheap lunch stick with the fast food places. My express lunch took half an hour as they never called my name and there were no napkins or silverware in the bags. Guess they think salad is a finger food. The food was only average and the service was atrocious.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We stopped in to enjoy the patio but it was closed for the year. We sat inside and watched TV while we ate.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Don't usually go with family or kids because of the loud bar and the cost. Went with some friends to watch a game. Large selection of beer and lots of televisions. Very social crowd of what appeared to be regulars.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Staff did an amazing job with our large group of adults and kids. (22 people – 6 different families – separate checks – kids on one end, adults on the other). Food was okay.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

A great place to go and watch some sports on the many T.V.s while you eat some wings. They are always busy and the food is hot and fresh. I do think they are somewhat pricey, but if you go on Tuesdays or Thursday they have specials on wings.