“Dinner Out”

Red Lobster
Ranked #15 of 112 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We recently went to Red Lobster in Marion for dinner. We hadn't been there for a long time so we thought we would go over for dinner. Our server, Anthony, was exceptional. The food was excellent. It was just a wonderful experience. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Always a good stop when your looking for seafood. They do a nice job of mixing up their menu with basic seafoods items,

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Hadn't been to a Red Lobster since the 90's and the commercials with waiters dancing around in crab legs until this week, partly because I have black tie tastes on a brown bag budget. Twelve dollars each is what I would normally spend for the entire week. We were celebrating a special occasion and Makayla was on the mark with taking and serving our orders. Portions were good for the price and everything was done well. Did I mention thhe biscuits? Dining room was well lit and restrooms were clean. The restaurant is accessible and a wheelchair patron came in while we were there. No one acted offended or strange like in some places. Experience was enjoyable. Maybe next time we'll ask to sit under the boat.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Red Lobster is a great seafood restaurant. Their servings are big. I always bring food home with me. I've never gotten anything bad. I always get the same thing, Admiral's feast because it gives you a big variety. The service is great and food is always fresh and hot. Their mixed drinks are very good.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Red Lobster normally means consistent quality at fair prices but this Red lobster simply wasn't as good as some of the others that I've even at. the food and service wasn't bad but it didn't dazzle me. The place wasn't overly busy when we ate there but the service was rather slow and the food was ordinary.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!