“,A solid link in the Taco Bell chain”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #61 of 112 Restaurants in Marion
Reviewed 10 September 2015

I agree with Gwen S. There are two other Taco Bell outlets in Marion, but it is a long way for me to drive to the North Main location and the one on South Delaware has messed up my orders too many times. Even when it is really busy, I have not had a problem here no matter who was working. On this most recent visit on a Wednesday night, the drive through was busy and the people both in front of us and behind us were really indecisive about what to get. The cashier- Catherine- was cheerful and pleasant both with us and with them and our orders were filled promptly and correctly. The drink counter and the dining room were both clean. The only real problem with this location is trying to make a left turn onto Mount Vernon avenue without a traffic signal to get home.

Reviewed 23 October 2014

taco Bell food is the same as the rest of the chain, but i think this location has the nicest taco bell staff! I've been here 3 times, and they are always so pleasant.

Reviewed 7 October 2014

For taco bell, it was good. The service was friendly and the food was hot. The place was well kept; clean and maintained. Can't complain.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!