“Great food made at your table--but expensive!”
Review of Iron Chef

Iron Chef
Ranked #8 of 112 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

The food here us very good. And it is made at your table by a very entertaining chef. I can't complain about the food, the wait staff, or the cooks. But you will indeed have a high bill, especially if you bring your entire family. For a family of 4 or 5, expect to pay around $100 or a bit more, depending on what you get.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food and environment! It's a little slower than your typical restaurant but so worth the wait! The sushi is phenomenal and so is the habachi! Plenty to eat and bring home!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

House I have visited.

Their salad dressing is very watered down.
The steak portions are small and therefore the couple times I have given this restaurant a try they are unable to deliver the steak as medium rare. The steak is tender and flavorful just not as ordered.
A large Sake was $8.00 and could easily be split by 2
The crab Rangoon was delicious but came AFTER the meal.

The chefs are so soft spoken that they can often not be heard which cuts down on the enjoyment.
Pricing is very high for this town, but normal for a Japanese Steak House
We did not try the sushi so I can not comment but I am aware they have a very large selection of rolls.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We sat at the hibachi and was thoroughly entertained by the chef. The food was amazing and it was a great night to celebrate a family members birthday.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

When a colleague suggested we go here, I looked at the reviews and they looked great. The menu looked good, so we decided to go.
The food was quite good and the chefs were entertaining. I had the scallops and they came with an egg sauce that was creamy and salty in all the right ways.
Overall a good experience. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is that their beer and wine list was pretty limited. I know they need to carry Japanese beers, but it wouldn't hurt to carry a craft beer or two to complement the list- but this seems par for the course for Japanese restaurants in general.

Been to Iron Chef? Share your experiences!