“Brekkie”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Marion
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Fast service, friendly staff, will stop here again. Consistently good products at another great Starbucks, including food!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Multiple options on your coffee choices and great selection of breakfast sandwiches and more make this a great place to whet your hunger when you're on the road, like we were, or have more time to set and enjoy. The staff were friendly and helpful and it was all one would expect from this popular chain of coffee shops.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Went to Starbucks on a weekend which was a mistake. There is ample inside seating but I thought i would go with the drive through to save time. Wrong. Drive through was so slow people shut cars off rather than idle for several minutes in the heat. When I got to the intercom to order I had already decided on a pumpkin latte (tall, $4.25, since I had a five on me). That sizing is part of Starbucks marketing genius- you feel like you are getting more for that $$ because you get a tall, grande, or large not a small, medium, or large. You regulars knew that, but I was impressed by the tactic. Heard person clearly and he repeated it with the correct charge. That can be an iffy thing at some fast food places, so again I was impressed. Had several more minutes to get to to pickup window, and then things went south. First, I was a little surprised to see a tip jar at a drive through window. Original, yes, but offensive, Paying extra just to get an order handed to me? Nope. Also, I handed my five to the clerk who had been so helpful earlier and he stared at it like it had the zika virus on it or something. He then asked me if I had another quarter because my total was $5.25! I informed him it was $4.25 and he owed me change. He asked again for another quarter and read off the order for the car behind me! I corrected him and he said he would have it ready in a few minutes. I inquired just what they had been doing the whole time I was waiting in line. I suspect they were all paying more attention to the OSU game than to the order screen. Finally got my order. To their credit, it was very good but it will be a very long time before I go back based on such poor service.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Went through the drive thru and got a iced coffee for my wife. She like it and well that's about as exciting as it gets at a coffee place.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

This Starbucks lived up to my expectations for the chain. The facility is quite easy to find on a main drag just off US 23 in a rather dense commercial area. The convenient roadside location is on the corner of a small strip plaza. The familiar green logo sign makes it easy to spot. The facility itself is very typical of the chain and provides a nice relaxing atmosphere in which to enjoy a brew. The service was very polite and efficient during my visit. The dark roast pourover coffee was as satisfying as always. If you need a place for a java break, this is a good bet.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!