“Very good food and service!”

Steve's Dakota Grill
Ranked #10 of 112 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Stopped at Steve’s Dakota Grill in Marion, Ohio on my way home. Great service by Mika!!!! She was wonderful and helped me with some big culinary decisions… and they were great….good wines and I had the pork tenderloins and they were the best!! Mika also suggested the mushrooms filled with crabmeat and they also were excellent. Very close to Rt. 23 and easy to get on and off the highway… very eclectic place with lots of fires burning through out!!!! I really liked this place!!!

2  Thank gary c

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

From the outside you could have concerns but it was a good place for dinner. The stuffed mushrooms were solid and the prime rib is as good as they say. Worth a try if your in the area.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Ate at the Dakota Grill for a business dinner and it was good. Service was good, the wait staff was pleasant and the food was good and not overpriced. The vegetable pork soup however was great on a cold night. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with family Friday night. The top of my our table was so wobbly we were honestly concerned it was going to fall off. Our waitress offered no solution. Our waitress served our soups & salads but we had to wait quite awhile for her to return to the table before we could begin eating; the waitress failed to notice our table had not been set with silverware (this is so basic it is totally inexcusable). Service for the remainder of the meal was no better than average. Three of the six meals served at our table were inedible. One steak had a definite “off” smell and taste, but when we complained, the manager wanted to argue with us & said all of their steaks were fresh. I doubt we’ll be making another visit anytime soon.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We were there for our New Year's Eve dinner and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of service for such a busy night! Very conscientious wait staff.

I had the steak topped with mushrooms and shrimp. Food arrived piping hot and cooked perfectly. It was a great dinner to start off our New Year!

Been to Steve's Dakota Grill? Share your experiences!