“Always good”

Las Trancas
Ranked #10 of 82 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Las Trancas is one of our favorite spots. Our "go-to" restaurant. Always good food, and great service. My 2 favorite dishes are Arroz con pollo and the Fajita Burrito (steak & chicken), my husband favors the Enchilada Supreme. Highly recommend this Mexican spot.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

My husband and I stopped here for supper after our visit to the Henderson House in nearby Williamstown WV. The restaurant is in a strip mall and easy to find. My husband had the vegetarian fajitas and I had a beef chimichanga. The portions were generous and the food was wonderful! The salsa and chips were very fresh and the salsa had just a touch of heat. If we are going through or visiting Marietta again, this will definitely be our stop for supper or lunch!

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

The food was excellent and the amount was plentiful. The price is average. I had the Texas Fajita and was pleasantly stuffed. No room for dessert. Be glad to try something new next time.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

this is one of my go to places in Marietta. The food is very good and served quickly so a great place for lunch. it's in a strip mall so has plenty of parking. Daily specials are good. chips and salsa comes with the menu. better than many higher priced places. gets busy at lunch hour.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Stopped in for a to-go order. My husband and I both ordered the create your own. I got a taco which was amazing! and a chicken chalupa that was equally delicious. The rice and beans were good as well. The salsa was a bit spicy but still delicious with fresh made ingredients. The restaurant was clean and the service was quick and friendly. Definitely recommend!