“Management Problem?”

Wings Etc. Grill & Pub
Ranked #55 of 81 Restaurants in Marietta
Description: Our name is Wings Etc. The “Wings” part is fairly obvious–it’s the “Etc.” that surprises a lot of people. Once you’ve been “Wowed” by our wings, try some of the other delicious, juicy, crispy, spicy, made-to-order stuff that keeps our friends and fans coming back. And back. And back.
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We read the recent reviews, but you know sometimes people can be too negative. And it was right next to our hotel, so we decided to give it a try. It was clean and busy, and we sat at a hightop table (nice touch). Our fish and chips with curly fries was crispy but flaky. Vgood. The tarter sauce was special. But the chili and the mac&cheese was barely warm. Our server Matt was very apologetic and took it back to the kitchen. All we asked is that it be warmed up. Matt came back a minute later and said that it cant be warmed up (seriously??) He offered to get us something else, and he took the chili off the bill (the right thing to do). Anyway, between the most recent reviews and our experience, it seems like theres a management issue there. Puzzling why the kitchen wouldnt warm up the chili.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Have had dinner here on two separate occasions, the latest being 3 consecutive nights with a group of 15-20. Food was pretty good, reminds me of a Fridays, though the menu items are pretty straight forward. Service was fine as well.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We got their Famous wings ...and I really can't see why they are that famous? ??? "Over cooked"But it was ok...the staff was nice and we got filled up.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I went in, being alone, I didn't want to take a table up, walked into the bar area and OH MY GOD. OMG. Not one table was cleaned, there was trash on the floor, it was disgusting. It was like the patrons there thought it was ok to put their trash on the floor, but what was more disturbing, the staff thought it was ok to leave it there!!!! Not good. This was like my 5th and final trip there. DO NOT GO THERE. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT SANITATION ISSUES IN ANY FORM OR MANNER AND YOU GO AT YOUR OWN RISK. I went last Sunday and they lost my order, they may have addressed the poor servers attitudes, although the angry woman that treated me very poorly was still there, this place permeates the culture of the area. IF ONE PERSON HAD THE BALLS TO OPEN A PLACE THAT CATERS TO THE CUSTOMER, THEY WOULD BE RICH. And IF I had known I could attach pictures, I would have taken some and shown the deplorable conditions that place was in. From now on, I will take pictures, so I can post and show the asinine attitudes of this place. They think you want wings they are the only place to go. IT IS DISGUSTING THAT ALMOST EVERY TABLE HAD DIRTY DISHES, AND THOSE THAT DID NOT STILL NEEDED TO BE WIPED OFF, AND THEY JUST THINK IT IS OK?

796melissa, Owner at Wings Etc. Grill & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

I am one of the owners of Wings Etc. Marietta and I have to say that I am very disappointed in this review. Between myself and the other two owners, we are at the restaurant almost daily. I have never seen our restaurant in this condition and promise it never will be. We pass every corporate audit and health inspection with flying colors. We take pride in our business and value our guests and our employees. We wish you the best in finding a restaurant that better suits your needs.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I ate a late dinner here while staying at the Fairfield Inn next door. Service was a little slow despite it was only 1/2 full. Food was decent, but not great. Excellent wing choices, especially the dipping sauces. Worth consideration, but lots of other choices nearby