“Great food!!”

Add it.
Undo's
Ranked #60 of 84 Restaurants in Marietta
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Great food, reasonably priced & the service was even better..Will definitely return when in the area..Thank You!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We did have dinner here! The appetizers were better than the actual meal! My husband ordered an Italian Sub Sandwich, One piece,of ham, one piece, of salami, and one piece of cheese, the rest was bread, lettuce, and tomato. For 10.99 you would except a decent sub! we had to get out own silverware from another table, along with appetizer plates. service was terrible. The stuffed Mushrooms were Amazing!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We had dinner there one evening. Service was good. Pleasant atmosphere. The food was good, but not exceptional. We did appreciate that they cook with coconut and olive oils.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

The service was OK and the food seemed to be average, but something didn't sit well. Then later that night, I woke up with the runs. It was my only meal after lunch so I assumed it must have occurred here. The hotel front desk recommended somewhere else but we decided to give this place a try anyway. Maybe a mistake? I would not go back.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

The bread is the most awesome I have ever tasted. Given with every meal. Cooked when you come in the door. with melted butter. Excellant