“Consistently good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 September 2017

When we travel we often dine at Applebee's and find that it is pretty consistent from restaurant to restaurant. This was no exception. Service was good, food was good and it was clean.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I went to Applebee's Saturday night and ordered the 12 ounce Sirloin with a House Salad and the Fire Roasted Veggies. The Server was was very fast and attentive and did an over all great job! The Steak was very tasty and cooked exactly right. I eat my steak rare and was very pleased that the steak was done exactly how rare is supposed to be. The Fire Roasted Veggies where great, I added a little ranch dressing to them and it made a nice side for the steak. As always Applebee's House Salad was excellent.

I could recommend this Applebee's to anybody and feel I was giving good advice.

Two thumbs up and a pat on the back for a job well done!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped in after our visit to the local auction house and we're happy to see the After 9pm appetizer special was still on. The waiter was decent, wish that they stocked the Black Velvet Toasted Carmel Whiskey but that's their loss. I recommend it to anyone who likes Whiskey. Don't get their sweet tea!! This coming from someone from the south where they Know how to make it! From NC and we like our tea Sweet!!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

So glad they have the 2 for $20 option. Natasha is a very friendly waitress and is excellent at her job. Keeps the drinks filled.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Applebee's is one of my favorite restaurants and for good reason! Have found one of my favorite meals here! The Thai shrimp salad is fantastic!! The drink choices are good!!! Wine, beer, mixed drinks and other beverages!!! The people are friendly and the atmosphere nice! Also reasonably priced!! Always enjoy it & recommend!!