“Sketchy at best”

Add it.
Shoney's
Ranked #63 of 82 Restaurants in Marietta
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Watch out for the lunch buffet. The old food gets dumped on top of the fresh food. If you ask for a strawberry lemonade they take the strawberry sauce of the buffet line and dump it in your glass. Not a bad price but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Great breakfast buffet. Now sure where these unhappy people ate, but I certainly did not find anything that would cause a review like that. We had the buffet and were very well pleased. The staff was very polite and attentive to details. This is a franchised store. I had no problems with quality of food, service or wait staff. Don't be surprised to see me at this breakfast buffet again.

1  Thank Dallas T
Reviewed 16 August 2016

We stopped here for breakfast around 10am, they had a breakfast buffet & were not that busy. We both got biscuits-n-gravy & I added a side of & extra crispy potatoes. What we both received was almost cold gravy over luke-warm biscuits & soggy cold potatoes. I told our server, she apologized & took our food back. When the same plates came back out with new hotter gravy ladled over what was already there & even soggier potatoes we knew that was as good as they get. So we ate the covered biscuits-n-gravy, had them remove the potatoes from our bill & left hungry never to return. The only good thing I will say about this place is the service was very good.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

This is the usual Shoney's with updates, looks like a new restaurant. The food was good and service was great.

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Don't eat here unless Marietta's other reaturants are so busy that it looks like you'll never eat, well maybe just skip that meal! Service was terrible, our order which we thought would be simple was messed up SEVERAL time before it was brought out right. One meal they comped, other 3 we got an apology. Do first round of food to come out took 35 min. Sent back because it was spicy I can't have anything spicy, (looked like someone else's order) took 25 min. To get second round. 3 rd 20 min. I was so mad I didn't even want to eat. Manager would not come over and talk to us, we had to talk through the waitress who looked ready to cry. ( we didn't get mean with her) Place was dirty , several empty tables full of plates and half eaten food. The place was not that busy for 6:55 on a Saturday. Shoneys used to be good. Sad its turned into a dump.