“Seriously?! ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #41 of 85 Restaurants in Marietta
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 342 Pike Street in Marietta. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Every time I make my way to this Taco Bell location either inside or in the drive through I wait. Just now I waited 14 minutes. I could've gone to a sit down Mexican place and had my order in that amount of time. Please hire some more help, staff correctly for lunch or dinner traffic. I really don't usually post negatives but I've refrained hoping for improvement and it's not happening.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Stopped in for a quick lunch on our trip. Cleanest Taco Bell I've seen and the food was good. Customer service with a smile!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

What can you say about Taco Bells? This restaurant has everything you can expect to offer. I would rate this location as one of the cleanest Taco Bells I've been to, and they have a nice outside dining area. The parking area and drive-thru are in need of patching for pot holes, but no complaints at all with quality of the food or quick service.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

I've been to this Taco Bell many times and each time, you can expect the drive thru to be very busy, and their parking lot needs a lot of work. They serve breakfast but nothing was available. Not impressed with this location. Service is slow and customer service skills are lacking.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

The food and prices here are inline with what you would expect from a Taco Bell.

This Taco Bell is built up on a hill for flood reasons, as a result you have to go up a steep incline and decline to get in and out of the parking lot. On the decline part, there are some pretty deep pot holes you will need to navigate around.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!