“Friendly employees”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #64 of 84 Restaurants in Marietta
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Haven't eaten at Arby's in many years. It was a nice treat for a few days out of the week. Employees were fun and friendly. Food was very good.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We travel all over and stop at Arby's all the time. We've been in many states and have enjoyed the $1.00 shakes during happy hour from 2 to 5 PM every day of the week. Only this time we stopped at Arby's in Marietta Ohio and they do not have happy hour shakes!

We are not happy with this Arby's. Shame on them for being too cheap to provide this offer to travelers and their local community

1  Thank Vickie S
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Saw an employee go to the restroom and not wash his hands upon completion of his business. Reported to other workers at the counter and they were not too concerned. This is a food place, wash your hands! Did not eat there after seeing that!

2  Thank vitalik151982 .
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I went to the Arby's on Jefferson Street in Marietta, Ohio on Sairday June 10 at about 8:40 in the evening. I went to the drive through and saw the picture of the new Smokehouse Pork Belly Sandwich. The ad showed a sandwich with thick pieces of meat Barbecue sauce and onion crisps. So I decided to try this. It cost 5.99 for just the sandwich, so I was expecting a decent one. I paid and drove away and pulled over to take the sandwich out of the box. That is when I was SHOCKED! the meat and bun where as expected but there where 6 very small pieces of onion crisp and a small amount of barbecue sauce about the size of a 50 cent piece no sauce over about 75 % of the sandwich. So I took the sandwich back and the manager came to the counter and I asked him if he would serve that sandwich to his Mother to which he replied yes. I said with 6 little onions and a drop off sauce? and he said that was the Smokehouse Pork Belly Sandwich. I showed him the picture from the drive through menu board and he gave a small laugh and I said it looks nothing like this. He said in what I felt was a some what condescending voice, well I can make you another one. I said that would be fine and as he turn gave off more laughs. So I told him that he could keep the sandwich to which he replied in a girlish voice have a nice night, Love ya, to which I replied I would be posting on Trip Advisor and directly to Arby's and he repeated in the girlish voice have a nice night, love ya. I didn't even ask for a refund - I wanted nothing to do with this person!

So if you eat poorly made sandwiches and like to be mocked my the manager go there otherwise stay far away!

I would not recommend this restaurant to anybody.

2  Thank kirasaw4
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped by Arbys a today. Tried their new Angus Steak sandwich. Had it done in the Philly Cheese Steak way. Excellent! And don't forget a nice milkshake. Going to be my new favorite fast food stop. Drive up line was pretty slow, but pleasant young man at the window. I will be going again.

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!