“Awesome find”

Shogun Sushi and Hibachi
Ranked #28 of 84 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Found this as we were traveling through on 77 and it was awesome!! The hibachi dishes are really good. I got the chicken and steak combo because it was only $11, and the steak was tender and juicy. I would highly recommend this place and will stop again when traveling. The service was excellent as well. Prices are incredibly low.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

I absolutely love this restaurant. Very good customer service. The food is very delicious. I recommend it to all my friends and family.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for an amazing place to eat with a friendly staff, look no further. Shogun has amazing sushi and hibachi, and has a staff that is always kind and hospitable! Can't wait to eat there again!

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I came to Shogun for take out on a Friday night. They were busy. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful. I ordered the Yum Yum Roll and it was delicious! It was pretty speedy for a Friday night and I enjoyed watching the gentlemen making the sushi while I waited for mine. I can't wait to go back and try more!

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Shogun is my go to food place. They are fast, cheap, and delicious. They're a great alternative to the expensive hibachi restaurants. The staff is always friendly as well.