“Good food, good service.”

Marietta Brewing Company
Ranked #3 of 81 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Locally owned craft brewery offering a generous menu of American pub fare including gourmet personal pizzas, signature burgers, chicken wings, hand-cut steaks and more! Open for lunch and dinner, 7 days a week! Kids menu available for kids under 10. Drink local, eat local!
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We stop in here for an early dinner after we arrived in town for the Sternwheeler Festival.
Both of our sandwiches were good and so was the service. I sampled two of their beers. One was made with paw paw; it sounded weird but was pretty good.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

My friend and I were tired but needed to get something to eat. Someone recommended this restaurant. We both ordered the spinach and strawberry salad and it was excellent.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Searched & found good reviews so stopped for dinner. Ordered the strawberry spinach salad with strawberry dressing. The spinach was so old it had slimy pieces throughout. Terrible. When I let the waitress know and showed her a plate full of slimy spinach I'd pulled out attempting to eat what remained. She responded "ok" and walked off. Not even an apology. I'd also gotten the pretzel appetizer and it was over cooked to the point of tasting burnt. Will refrain from eating here again.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love to stop at breweries since he craft brews. On trip thru Ohio stopped here for lunch. Found the service excellent! My husband got the Reuben and I ordered the Mediterranean pizza. Waiter readily substituted the raw red onion for grilled on my pizza. I enjoyed it, but had read that it was a one person serving, while I thought it was for two. Since we both had leftovers and very little room in cooler asked for aluminum foil instead of box. Again waiter (Tom) readily changed the order. We ordered the Marietta Brewing Co's amber ale and split it because we were driving. Again , Tom offered to split it into two smaller glasses. Could not have asked more for great service. All in all, great atmosphere, good food, super service!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The Bacon Beer Cheeseburger was cooked just as I asked medium rare. Also the Cooper's Copper Ale was just as described and very delicious. Glasses and beer could have been much colder. Daughter's veggie pizza was the best I've ever had with a great crust and plenty of tasty cheese. Too bad the server could not smile and I felt as if she was doing us a favor. Loud in the place probably due to acoustics.