“City grille”

Add it.
City Grille
Ranked #41 of 145 Restaurants in Mansfield
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Good food good service. Wasn’t sure where to eat while in town and saw the burger on the building. I’m picky so this was perfect for me

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Stopped for lunch on a Saturday and St Patricks Day festivities were in full force. I now realize what other reviewers meant when they said the place is noisy and the birck walls do not absorb any noise. My meal was okay but nothing special. My partner had a turkey reuben and thought it was very good.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

My staff, and I, get together once each month at a local restaurant for some relaxing time away from work and the chance to have a good meal. The choice to visit the City Grille turned out to be a disappointing experience. We typically arrive with a party of 15-20, so I always call ahead at least a day or two before to give the business a heads-up. Even though they were aware of our large group visiting, it was obvious the restaurant was not prepared. Our group arrived at 6pm; however, meals did not show up until after 7pm. We had one server who seemed overwhelmed. Despite being almost an hour after ordering, meals came out one at a time by various staff holding up the meal calling it out for someone to claim. One meal was incorrect, one was a prime rib that didn't show up until almost 7:30p. The prime rib was tough and overcooked. Our chicken wings were overcooked. Although our Reuben sandwich wasn't bad, but it was a very small portion for the price. On a positive note, those in our group that ordered wraps seemed pleased.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Love this place for a quick and tasty lunch. Great selection of burgers and chicken sandwiches and other offerings as well.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Came here for a wedding rehearsal dinner. They did an awesome job.
I think they got all the orders right and everything was ready within a reasonable amount of time. The appetizers were also very good. Service was attentive, but not overbearing.
Only thing I would say is that the lighting in the loft was pretty poor, partially because light bulbs were out, but also because I think it could use a little more lighting.