All reviews staff was friendly rooms were very clean half way living room bed was comfortable pillows television carpeting motel
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
BryanF-manager, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mansfield, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

The room/hotel was clean and in a good, quiet location. The parking lot was a little tight but not a big deal. There is a decent amount of restaurant choices nearby. For the price, I would consider staying again. It's approximately 10 minutes away from the famous prison.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We appreciate the kind sentiment. We do have additional parking in the back of the hotel but it is not a wrap around lot - some times our guests don't notice it. Hope that we'll see you again!

Reviewed 9 July 2016

My second time at this hotel and the room was fine.
The bed was very comfortable and I loved that they had a frig, microwave and coffee maker in the room which made life so much easier.
Breakfast was served till 10:00 on the weekends.
The waffle maker was very very busy!
I really liked staying on the second floor because we were able to leave the window open for the fresh air.
Fair value for the price.
AND free wifi..;)

Room tip: I like the second floor so if the weather is nice you can leave the window open.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Zombiewren - thanks loads for the kind words! We are happy to have the refrigerator and microwave in all of our rooms, breakfast is actually until 10:30 on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) as well as holidays, and waffles can be a big draw.

Glad your bed was comfortable and we hope to have another waiting and ready the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I encourage no one to stay here, just down right discussing. I won't embarrass them on social media but I will say they need alot of help and I hope for them they can correct them. Pool is so strong with chemicals adults couldn't sit inside and watch kids swim, we had to get everyone out with in 10 minutes.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I'm sorry that you found our property lacking. I appreciate the concern for the property and the hope for our improvement and I hope that next time you are in the area, we can serve your needs.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Hotel needs to be updated. Room was clean. Beds were comfortable. Safe area. No noise from outside. Bathroom needs some repairs. Furniture needs to be updated. Breakfast was great. Staff was freindly. Recommend for a quick overnight .

Trip type: Travelled with family