See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We really liked this place. Foremost, it was clean and comfortable. It was well equipped with coffee maker, microwave, and refrigerator. The bed was comfortable, with plenty of electrical outlets to charge our devices, and the wifi was good.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We found this place as we were travelling from Cleveland to Cincinnati. We got tired of driving (around 1am) so we stopped. Nothing fancy and perfect for what we needed... a place to sleep for a few hours until we went back on the road.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank F7691FQjeffm
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is a very basic hotel. Only frill is free WiFi if you are lucky enough to get connected. I read the reviews of how clean the place was, but I was not impressed. Housekeeping could definitely do a better job. Dust and crumbs all along the front of the box under the bedskirt as well as a long dark hair on the edge of the bathtub when we arrived. But for the cheap price and we were only going to sleep there, it wasn't anything we couldn't over look. The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful, but also very unprofessional. When we returned from our excursion in the area she was laid back in a recliner in the lobby in her PJ's watching TV. When I was a night time desk clerk, we were in no way, shape or form allowed to do anything like that during the night shift. So pretty unprofessional. They do offer a good continental breakfast of coffee and donuts, which was nice and most rooms come with a frig and microwave. From what I understand many of their guests are long term guests as they work in the area. Also liked that they still offer smoking rooms, which many hotels have gone to completely non-smoking, so that was good. The bed was hard, which I prefer to be a little softer, but for my friend, it worked just fine, so "to each his own" in that area. If I was to be in the area again and trying to stay cheap, I would go back, but if you want something really nice, then you had probably better keep looking.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank burbell
Reviewed 5 July 2017

My cousin and I spent three nights here in June and this inn was all we needed. Great location - can walk to Washington Street shops; it's located across the street from the beach; nice pastry and coffee shop one block away. Our room was a good size, clean, and updated with nice paint colors and prints on the walls. Nice owner and son! Would stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pennywindfield2014
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My colleagues and I stayed here a few nights for work. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, and Art (the owner) was super sweet and accommodating. It's a few miles off the main areas for shopping and such but comfortable and clean enough to be worth the drive.

Date of stay: June 2017