Review Highlights
Fun spot for outing, date, family

Reviewed 2 March 2017
debbieleeg
Cincinnati, Ohio
Best Painting Place in Cincinnati!

Reviewed 26 July 2016
Jarreau
Asheville, NC

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 January 2018

I used to come to Cheers to Art with my girlfriends, all the time! We always had such a fun time, painting and dancing our blues away. I moved away last year, and missed those nights out. When I was home for the holidays last month, a good friend surprised me with a trip to the painting studio. I was so excited to go back and have some fun. Until we went there....
Cheers to Art has really changed, and not in a happy, tell-your-friends kind of way. The painting selection was seriously out-dated; some of the same paintings I had done years ago were still being featured! The music was upbeat, but the instructor (whom I later learned was the owner) was not. The mood and energy we'd been use to and were expecting were just not there.
I remembered having such a good time at this place, but our latest experience there left a lot to be desired.

1  Thank Lila F
Reviewed 22 June 2017

It was a great night to spend with my daughter. We had a good time and our paintings turned out awesome.

1  Thank Jeanine R
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Have been here twice now to painting parties. You can learn some basics from fun instructors, using acrylic paints on fairly large canvasses, and have a glass of wine while you enjoy your evening. Looking forward to the next party. Reasonably priced and often on groupon.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

If you've never been to Cheers to Art!, you're missing a great night out. They have great music, a nice little bar with beer and wine, and the art instructors guide you through a painting from beginning to end. You'll laugh, meet new people and have a blast! Oh, fyi they also have another studio downtown at OTR. Don't waste your time with those other places that paint at restaurants... CTA rocks so much better!

Christine B, Public Relations Manager at Cheers to Art!, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review. Hope to see you soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 19 March 2016

I went to Cheers for Art a couple years ago. it is a complete blast for anyone wanting to try something new. The owners are super nice and provided a wine bar . Anyone thinking
They can't paint is in for a big surprise. Everyone paints the same painting which the instructor guides you thru so your painting looks good. Wine helps those still Chicken!

1  Thank Diane H
Christine B, Public Relations Manager at Cheers to Art!, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Thank you, Diane, for the kind review. Cheers!

Reviewed 19 November 2015

I went to Cheers to Art with a group of coworkers and my husband. We had a great time and even better since it was wine down Wednesday where they have half price bottles of wine! Great wine at great prices. They have a great little shop in downtown Madeira (also a location downtown), lots of free parking and very easy to find. All of the girls that hosted were very friendly and accommodating, Shout out to Christine, Christine and Courtney! They are very good at explaining the process of the painting and it is so fun to add your own flair and touches to your paining. I would definitely come back again for a great winter/rainy day or any day fun creative event! Great job Cheers to Art!

2  Thank WaywardWander9
Christine B, Public Relations Manager at Cheers to Art!, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. Hope to see you again soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 22 August 2015

This place is so fun! They teach you how to paint, take it step by step and make it so fun. You don't have to be a 'artist' to do this ! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Everything was in front of us: canvas, water, pencil, brushes, globs of paint.The instructor told us exactly what to do: hold the pencil , draw the lines, use the flat brush, use the smaller brush, mix the colors. When I made a "boo boo", she got rid of it. I came home with an acrilic painting of a vase with flowers, finished in less than two hours, now hanging in the guest bathroom.

1  Thank CHL001
Reviewed 1 July 2015

This place is addictive! It's so fun. Great girls night out. I have been 3 times and always can't wait to go back. It's a fun atmosphere, you can have wine, there's music playing and the painting part is a blast.

1  Thank teresacU75GI
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

My husband took me for a surprise date night for our 3rd anniversary. It was such a fun time. Neither one of us has art skills and we had a lot of fun. Charity led our painting and she was super nice and enthusiastic. She made us feel welcome. The music was fun and added to the atmosphere. At the end of the night you get to come home with a cool painting attached to a fun memory. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank EJsgirl527