“Good Burgers”
Review of The Works

The Works
Ranked #8 of 75 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Phone is 513-697-8408. This place is the best pizza in town and is located in an old fire house! It definitely needs to be in Tripadvisor.
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

Really good burgers in historic building. Family oriented and good service too! Sandwiches are good also. Something for everyone.

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

My family loves to eat here. Sitting in the caboose is an enjoyable experience, during our last visit we sat outside on the patio. We have had the fried mac n cheese, the baked Pretzel, the chicken enchilada soup & 2 different types of pizza & it's all good quality & delicious, their salads are fantastic as well. It can be a bit noisy on the inside but it's a great place.

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Over the summer I went to The Works mid afternoon with my mom. Food and service was great. I liked it so much that for my boyfriend and I's date night I suggested we go there (Sept. 18th) We got there about 8:30 and everything was good. We did notice that there was a family party going on. Let me just say I will not be going back there. The food wasnt as good as it was before and this Lady sitting at the table next to us said " I just dont get it" and motioned for her husband to look at me. I was wearing a deep v maxi dress but nothing insanely promiscuous. I dont know whether if she said that because what i was wearing, or because I was biracial or because my bf is Indian! She has no room to judge others until she takes that scrunchy out of her hair!!! I am an 19 year old model...I wear what I want. Therefor I will not be going back to this restaurant. If you do go here I would go during the weekday mid afternoon...not on the weekend. And beware of the scrunchy woman!

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Have been to the Works many times with friends and family. Never had reason to venture from the salad and pizza. Once again it was great. Beer selection is good but not great.
The owners are good people who see to it that the quality and service are good.
Nothing terribly special, but consistently good at their basic staples: pizza, salad and beer.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

The restaurant itself is called The Brick Oven, and it's located in an old building called The Works because of its history.

The dough seemed to be homemade, and the sauce was fresh and flavorful. The cheese was liberally applied.

I don't know how to begin describing the taste of the pizza. All I can say is that it's out of this world.

Also, the service was perfect.