“AMAZING culinary experience!”

Diso's Bistro
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Lorain
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Best meal I have had dining out in a long time. Great food. Small local 'hole in the wall' restaurant. The owner was our waiter.
Reviewed 8 September 2018

I can honestly say that this meal blew me away! All reviews about the food at Diso's Bistro were very good, but I did not expect it to be soooooo DELICIOUS!
We almost drove past the place, as it is in a very unassuming building (to put it mildly). Inside we found a small and quite cozy french bistro with lovely white table linens, a wonderful wine list and inviting atmosphere. Diso, the owner, was very attentive and served us a mouthwatering meal. If we could have, we would have licked our plates!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 September 2018

My sister who is local took my husband and I while we were in town. Like others mention, the outside is very deceiving. The server who is also the owner and chef is quite impressive. There's great wine and beer selection. The potato skins are fantastic and mushrooms appetizer is huge. Since he is the chef, he's open to adapting your main course however you need. We would definitely return.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

The food was AWESOME!!! Not a family place and I had a little one so the experience was difficult. If your looking to have an anniversary dinner this is your place.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Food is excellent; however, extremely noisy on weekends. Not able to hear person sitting next to me. Sorry Diso, had to say it !!
Have not been back due to above ......

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We met our friend here as it was halfway for each of us. She had been here before and I’m sure glad she recommended it. Not only is it a darling little diamond in the rough, with an amazing filet but the owner Mark is right there and very friendly. I can’t wait to go back and try something else. The filet, asparagus and potatoes were outstanding!

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Diso's Bistro? Share your experiences!