“Anniversary Dinner Delight”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2018

We chose this restaurant for our anniversary dinner. It did not disappoint. We were told it would be an hour wait so we headed to the bar to grab drinks. As we walked to the bar a table opened up and we got it right away. The service was as expected for bar area seating and very friendly servers. I had a steak with salad and baked potato and my husband had the best brisket either of us have ever tasted. We also had pork egg rolls for an appetizers and those were phenomenal. Definitely recommend this place and we will go back for sure.

1  Thank Cheyenne R
Write a ReviewReviews (1,225)

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Considering this is a bbq, maybe our experience was not that great because my group didn't order bbq. My friends and I had lunch here on vacation because this place was highly recommended. Our wait time was 20 minutes for lunch, so we had high expectations. The cornbread muffins and butter were amazing, but all of our courses were disappointing. We opted for a light lunch as we had some hiking planned. All 3 of us ordered the chicken noodle soup with sides. The soup was cold, and the broth was watery. I also ordered a sweet potato, which was very large, but the skin was completely black. That might be the way they serve their potatoes, as it was split down the center. Maybe they figured customers would only eat the flesh, but I eat the skin as well and had to leave it. Our server, though attentive made a comment while taking our payments that we all felt was rude. She asked if we needed change. I have been a server myself, and knew I should never imply that the rest of the money was my tip. We all tipped well anyways, but that comment was unprofessional.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for some good barbecue go here! The food is smoked and the barbecue is really good. Sometimes the wait to get in long but the food is worth it. The onion straw appetizer is very good!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We came to Hocking hills for a birthday weekend and stoped at the Millstone for some BBQ it was amazing we had Missy she was fabulous very sweet and speedy we came at a really busy time and she still took great care of us would recommend to anyone in the area to come and get some BBQ!!! Best place around!!

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

This place has great food. Great service. Great atmosphere! We will definitely stop here again when in the area!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Millstone Restaurant Smoked BBQ? Share your experiences!