All reviews rosebud cabin pine ridge get away hot tub fire pit hocking hills we loved our stay year wedding anniversary perfect size deck weekend grill walmart dvds picnic ohio
Reviewed 30 May 2017

My family had a wonderful time in the Naughty Pine Cain. It is new so it was super clean. It was full of towels/paper towel/tp as well as dishes/cooking ware, blankets. Hot tub was much needed after a full day of hiking! If you are worried about driving in on the gavel road this cabin is just inside the property so not far to go up the one lane gravel drive. I read a lot of reviews that were negative and was very worried. I did not have any issues with my stay at Blue Rose Cabins. We had a fabulous time and hope to return some day soon.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
bluerosecabins, Manager at Blue Rose Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback and nice review. Glad your family enjoyed your stay at Blue Rose Cabins - Naughty Pine Cabin. We would love to have you and your family come stay with us again on our next trip to Hocking Hills!

Thanks again!

Derek Brammell
Manager
Blue Rose Cabins, LLC

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here to get away for a weekend. Everyone through the booking process has been very helpful and accommodating to our needs. Upon arrival, the cabins appeared to be clean. As we started to settle in I noticed the stove---the stove top liners were charcoal black and had food crumbs all over them. I spent 30 minutes cleaning the stove as we anticipated cooking food. When we pulled out the pot to boil noodles, it appeared as it had been around since the early 1900's and that it has seen much better days. They were blackened on the bottom and the inside - Not something you would ever want to cook food in. It almost looked like someone left it in the fire pit and picked it up the next morning. So for dinner the first night we had to drive in to town to pick up food. Now, the bed-- the bed seemed comfortable the first 15 minutes laying on it, however after laying on it all weekend it is hard as a rock. Not to mention it's squeakier than two dolphins making love. The hot tub was great. The last night of our stay, the heating unit began screaming and making horrific sounds that kept us from being able to sleep so we just turned it off and slept in the cold. Unfortunately, the blankets they provide on the bed are too thin and will not keep you warm, let alone completely covered as they are fit for a toddler. Aside from the obvious frustrations, we still managed to have a great time. I would strongly recommend bringing your own bedsheets, pots and pans, and cleaning supplies. If you do those things, you'll have a great time as well. Make sure you bring a 4X4 as the climb to the cabins are too steep for most vehicles!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BethanieTilley
Reviewed 6 May 2017

what a great place for the price. The cabin was clean and oh so comfy. Small hot tub,, private yard ,picnic table w fire pit. We loved our stay. Bring you re own soap and shampoo. We WILL return for certain.

Room Tip: Ignore hoarders trash heap on rt, request left roadside right tough to maneuver the drive without 4 wheel in the best of conditions
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

My wife booked us this trip and I speak for the both of us when I say AMAZING.. ADVENTUROUS.. We had the BEST time.... Cozy Cabin was perfect... we've read quite a few of these reviews and a lot of the complaints are so funny.... We loved the cabin and the spot... Thank you Blue Rose for making our first vacation together a memory that will last us a lifetime... GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!! see you next year....or maybe sooner... Joe & Jes.... Team J & J....

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2017

My wife and I spent three nights in the "Cozy Cabin", part of the Blue Rose Cabins operation. Constructed for two people, it was just that. Not very spacious, but adequate for two. The cabin included an electric stove, a microwave, refrig...everything for a nice vacation. A deck included a hot tub, a table and chairs for two, plus a 2 burner grill. You'll need to take your own food and drinks. There's no TV or wi-fi service, but there is a CD player and even some CD's to watch. We watched CD's two of the three nights very comfortably seated in a two person love seat. The cabin is a very good deal for the money. We'd return to the Blue Rose Cabins, maybe to a larger one for a wee bit more space. I should add that it was very clean when we arrived.

Room Tip: Be sure to look at the Blue Rose brochure to pick a cabin size with which you'll feel comfortable. You'll have ample room and privacy.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple