All reviewsrosebud cabinpine ridgeget awayhot tubfire pithocking hillswe loved our stayyear wedding anniversaryperfect sizedeckweekendgrillwalmartdvdspicnicohio
Reviewed 6 February 2013

My fiance and I have been to these cabins twice already and are planning our third trip. They are much more reasonably priced than the other companies we looked into and they are very neat and clean! We love how cozy and intimate they are and always feel very close and relaxed during our stay. We enjoy hocking hills and being able to admire it from a hot tub makes it even better!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2013

My family and I went to Blue Rose Cabins a few years ago over Christmas break, very great experience. You really need 4 wheel drive when going there during the winter months!! Great location, clean and cute cabin. My husband and I just booked a smaller cabin, Lovebirds, for my birthday weekend in February, we hope to have the same great experience we had previously !! Thanks for everything !!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AllisonS08
Reviewed 10 December 2012

The staff is so accommodating and friendly. AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE. Every request I had was fulfilled. My boyfriend and I went stayed in the Sweet Dreams cabin. Location is great. Cabin is beautifully crafted, clean, and has everything you need. Having a hot tub in the back was the best part. We requested them to drain and fill it with fresh water - they did prior to our arrival and left a note letting us know that it was taken care off and to enjoy our stay. I couldn't ask for more.

Had a great trip and I would attribute a lot of it to our lodging. If the staff reads this, my boyfriend and I thank you for your attentiveness. HIghly recommend staying here for couples.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BasicSpaces23
Reviewed 19 November 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Rosebud cabin for our anniversary. The cabin was welcoming and cozy. The wood burning fireplace was really nice and the hot tub was also a lot of fun. We cooked breakfast and dinner in the kitchen which was stocked with adequate cookware, dishes, and silverware. We had a wonderful, relaxing weekend staying here. Would definitely do it again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
bluerosecabins, Owner at Blue Rose Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2012

We are glad that you enjoyed your anniversary stay in the Rosebud Cabin. We strive to make sure that your cabin is welcoming and ready for your arrival. We would love to have you come back and stay at Blue Rose Cabins on your next trip to Hocking Hills.

Thanks again!

Derek
Owner
Blue Rose Cabins

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Just got home from our Hocking Hills night stay. My husband and I were celebrating anniversary and wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle. This is the perfect place for a couple of lovebirds. Only time we went out was for a massage and dinner at Inn at Cedar Falls. It was a beautiful weekend, but we loved staying in front of the wood burning fire. Each morning we saw deer laying and eating right outside the bedroom window.At night, the stars were amazing.

What to expect-relatively clean, seculded, ample counter space in kitchen, working gas grill, comfie bed and furniture. No phone in cabin or Verizon cell service. No cable tv-so bring dvd;s if you want to watch something. Well water-this is very common for any cabin in the mountains. The great woodburning fireplace. Get your firewood for $5 a bundle at the first place off to the left as you get on the main street near the cabin. Also a hint, in order for the flue to remain opened, there is a wire hanging on the right side and the flue flange fits in it. A table and a two seater chair is on one of the patio nice. Fire ring is available. Evidence of mice, but didn't see any. Again, expect this at a remote cabin. Hot tub felt great and is located on front porch, but felt comfortable enough to go buck naked. There is a dresser and closet (bring your own hangers).

How to make it better.-Kitchen utensils are limited. I brought a fryng pan and I am glad I did. Could have used a good cutting knife, garlic press, and peeler. Bring your own music and dvds. We also bring our own pillows and comfie. We'll be back.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank need2trvl

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Rosebud Cabin. We are glad that you chose Blue Rose Cabins for your anniversary trip and are glad that your stay in Hocking Hills was enjoyable. We would love to have you come back to Blue Rose Cabins on your next trip to Hocking Hills.

Thanks again for your posting your review.

Derek