All reviews rosebud cabin pine ridge get away hot tub fire pit hocking hills we loved our stay year wedding anniversary perfect size deck weekend grill walmart dvds picnic ohio
Reviewed 24 October 2012

my husband and I decided to stay here for our honeymoon and it was the most romantic, relaxing stay ever. I have stayed at very nice hotels like the MGM, the Hilton, but was so thrilled to find this cozy quaint spot. it's like leaving behind the world and being able to just be the two of you. from the fireplace to the hot tub to the deck where we sat and watched stars that you never knew could be. you wont go wrong using the blue rose cabins....but I will always be partial to my rosebud...thank you again!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
bluerosecabins, Owner at Blue Rose Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2012

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your positive review. We strive to keep our cabins clean and take care of our guest.

Thanks again.

Derek
Owner
Blue Rose Cabins

Reviewed 23 September 2012

We went down 2 times in 2011 sweet dreams cabin was beautiful and perfect for just me and my husband. The second trip we went we rented the Oleander cabin and we took our 4 children they enjoyed it very much also. Every year we try to make it back down. We are looking forward to our trip down again next week. We enjoy the beautiful cabins and hospitality. Its some where I would honestly say I would definitely go back to again. Just absolutely love it is the break me and my husband are looking for from the city life and we are able to have just complete peace and quiet and focus on just us. The cabins are spaced far enough apart for the privacy couples are looking for and are very clean and like home I tell my husband its like our home away from home !!!!!! Just love Blue Rose Cabins :) Thank you Blue Rose Cabins Establishment for always making our trip a wonderful and memorable one.

Room Tip: All the cabins we have stayed in are absolutely beautiful and like our home away from home you cant go wrong with any of them.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bonnieallen
Reviewed 20 September 2012

We had such a great time. The cabin was so clean. A great place to get away from a busy world, but close enough to join back into society when ready. My husband and I had a great time visiting the caves and hiking. The hot tub was a great end to the day after a day of hiking!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Let me preface my comments by saying this was my first time staying in a cabin. We have been to this area, Hocking Hills, before, but stayed in Logan in a hotel.
Location: Fantastic. 4 Miles south to the state park and Old Man Caves area, and 4 miles north to Logan.
That said my first impression was not very good and this has been commented on before, but the issue seems to have been remedied. This is in regards to the driveway. Wow, very rugged to get to your cabin, especially since ours was way in back. Had an Altima which bottomed out several times until we got the correct "route" down. If you had, say a Corvette, forget it. That was unexcusable!
We stayed in the Pine Ridge which had 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, had received a larger place since the 1 bedroom wasn't available. There was only 2 of us, so it was roomy. Very CLEAN!! Did I say it was Very CLEAN!!! No problems at all with that. Air-conditioning worked great, thank god. Water pressure great. Sulphur smell, not great, but I understand the whole area is like that. Well water. Shower small, and no soap, but we bought some at the WalMart in Logan, so no big deal. Once again, my first time in a cabin. Bedrooms roomy, beds comfy. They could use maybe small dressers in them so clothes can be unpacked, no where to put suitcases. Did I mention everything was sooo clean. I know, I sound like Felix Unger, but that is important. lol.
Hot-tub was great, large and warm. Enjoyed it as the sun went down behind the trees. Our cabin was nice and isolated, very quiet.
Another issue was no curtains on the door window, which made us alittle unsettled at night, being in the wilds of Hocking Hills! So, we put a towel over it. There is a trailer park next door, but we heard no activity from it, seemed kinda deserted, kinda eerie.
Over-all good experience for my first time in a cabin. Location the key and cleanliness.

Room Tip: For a quiet time, ask for something in the back, but prepare for a wild ride (unless fixed).
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I was looking for a "getaway" to relax for a few days so i started my search online. I knew i wanted to go to Hocking Hills here in Ohio. I came across www.bluerosecabins.com and saw the many cabins they offer. I originally called about the "cupids cabin" and Kim, the woman i spoke to said to look at the cabin called "tree top." For the same low price i could have a little bit more space internally. I knew upon viewing the photos that i wanted to stay in the "tree tops" cabin. Kim was very helpful, pleasant, and had great customer service attitude. I booked 3 nights. Check in is 3pm and check out is at 11am. Upon arriving, their directions were clear. The road to get to your cabin is hilly and large gravel with some low spots that can be rough on your car. However, i heard a tractor during my stay that sounded as if they were leveling out the low spots. We got to the tree top cabin and found the key right where they said it would be. Once we entered the cabin, it was gorgeous. It looked just as the pics looked online. The deck out back has a small table, 2 chairs, a grill, and a nice big hot tub. Inside it was spacious for 2 people. Fully utensils stocked kitchen (could've used a colander, a couple dish towels and a couple dish cloths(we had one dish towel and no dish cloth), and a pair of scissors). There is no cleaning supplies only a broom and dust pan, so if you spill something there nothing to clean it up with (think about bringing your own). The refrigerator was empty but was definitely not wiped out between guests. There was a big chunk broke off of one of the dinner plates and it was still in cabinet. The the wine bottle opener was snapped off and wouldn't open a bottle of wine. The bathroom is nice and spacious. The only change i would make would be to get a new shower head that is adjustable. The water kind of stung your skin and there was no way to adjust. Also add a shower curtain liner, since it was a fabric shower curtain water did get on the floor. Wishing there was a folding card fable and 2 chairs so we had a place to eat dinner other than on the coffee table. We called for the items i previously mentioned that there was lack of ... more towels and a wine bottle opener that worked , and were gracious and politely attended to. Kim made sure our stay Was comfortable. I will stay here again in this cabin. I will recommend this tree top cabin to others. I enjoyed my stay greatly. I make a review on trip advisor everywhere i stay since i rely on others reviews for future traveling. Thank you blue rose for a wonderful time.

• Stayed: August 2012