Review Highlights
Scenic metropark

Well maintained hiking trails of easy to more strenous effort. Open meadows and dog friendly trail... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2018
David L
Very enjoyable

Very enjoyable walks in a great area. Especially in the Fall Start at the nature center and work... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2018
Angelo M

All reviews olentangy river nature center visitor center overlook trail sledding hill nice days hiking trails long walking visit columbus great scenery observation deck looking forward dog areas playground woods wildlife
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

A super hiking park. Moved here from northern California. Didn't expect much. But this park delighted and surprised me. Its so close to where I live. Has lots of trails. I fell in love. Wonderful Ohio. Wonderful

2  Thank gbabies2bbs
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Our family loves the discovery area with the dirt pile, boulders, logs, stage. My 3, and 9 year old enjoy playing on all of the obstacles.We also went to the folk festival this year. Smaller then I expected, but really fun.

1  Thank gallaghershawna
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Highbanks is well maintained in all seasons. It has miles of beautiful and safe trails. Love walking by the Adena mound. The history of the area is amazing.

The stream that runs through the metropark is a favorite. Kids love it.

The nature center is amazing too.

1  Thank Zaara_D
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I traveled to Worthington, Ohio with a friend. She was in a class most of the day so I had to find ways to entertain myself.

Highbanks Metro Park was a nice escape. I came here almost every day for a week. The park is lovely and well kept. There were playgrounds for children and many picnic areas. The walking trail was suitable for all ages and skill levels.

Great place to go walking on your lunch break or to spend an afternoon. And entrance to the park is free!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Another fine metro park. Highbanks is pretty high traffic and almost over run by kids during the summer. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. The trails are well groomed, crushed compacted stone. The nature center is well-designed since it was remodeled a few years ago.
What's not to like?!