“Cute”

Highbanks Metro Park
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I traveled to Worthington, Ohio with a friend. She was in a class most of the day so I had to find ways to entertain myself.

Highbanks Metro Park was a nice escape. I came here almost every day for a week. The park is lovely and well kept. There were playgrounds for children and many picnic areas. The walking trail was suitable for all ages and skill levels.

Great place to go walking on your lunch break or to spend an afternoon. And entrance to the park is free!

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"wildlife"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Another fine metro park. Highbanks is pretty high traffic and almost over run by kids during the summer. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. The trails are well groomed, crushed compacted stone. The nature center is well-designed since it was remodeled a few years ago.
What's not to like?!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I had the pleasure of cycling through the main road then hoping off my bike and going for a run. So much to discover and see, the paths are fantastic. Wish I had more time to spend in the park, will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We lived in the area for 14 years and never went there. BOY did we miss out. We loved the time we spent there. We did get a little turned around since there are multiple trails. Make sure you know which trail you start out on or you can get turned around.