“OSU visit”

Country Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 64 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

If your in your way to OSU and got through Cincinnati without eating, I suggest yo stop at the Country Kitchen.

My daughter and I were in our way to orientation at OSU and needed a place to eat that wasn't far off the freeway.

We tried the Country Kitchen.

My daughter had the club sandwich with onion rings...good portions, & fresh bread.

I had the chicken and dumplings...not bad. I recommend you try it.

If you're looking a quick bite, with home cooked food and friendly service, you can't go wrong with CK.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This place was OK and cheap but their bacon was terrible and the hashbrowns were not so great either. I ordered mine with onions but got none. The pancakes and biscuits and gravy were awesome though. My waitress was not that attentive either so skip the coffee you most likely can't get a refill.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

It's your standard diner fair but it's served quickly and pleasantly. A nice little hole-in-the-wall that gets you away from all the chains in the area. I had a cheeseburger and the fries were especially good.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

My Sister visiting from Florida,wanted to go out for breakfast before we went to do stuff for the day and decided on this diner because I also wanted to check it out,the server was very nice and was patient with us and the food was very good,decent sized portions and the price was moderate,all in all it was a nice decent meal and I would return again.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Food was very very good. Liver and onions was really tasty. Service was really slow unless you knew the server. Good prices.