“Average Diner”

Country Kitchen
Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 July 2017

My Sister visiting from Florida,wanted to go out for breakfast before we went to do stuff for the day and decided on this diner because I also wanted to check it out,the server was very nice and was patient with us and the food was very good,decent sized portions and the price was moderate,all in all it was a nice decent meal and I would return again.

There are newer reviews for Country Kitchen

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Food was very very good. Liver and onions was really tasty. Service was really slow unless you knew the server. Good prices.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Went in yesterday in good faith, thinking i had direct experience with them as an employee! Wow, the service was not Waffle House nor was it good! I requested water with my order and clearly asked for lemon. Didn't get lemon and she disappeared and never made it back to take my order. I would never go back there! Horrible and I left after waiting for a long time. Byatches all!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We decided to eat supper at Country Kitchen for something more informal. Good varied menu and choices. Bean soup was very good. We had deluxe salad, and cod dinner. Both filled us up.
This place is clean and friendly, with decent food. Where locals and travellers meet; a Lebanon tradition. The new Flying J truck stop is adjacent.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Food was ok, service was friendly. We were offered to go drinks. Convenient on and off the highway AND the food was HOT. The ladies rest room could use some help.... no working lock on one of the stalls, low stools but there was a grab bar in the one with no lock and no hot water in the sink.