“Whets your appetite !!!”
Review of Country Kitchen

Country Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 64 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Large meal,delicious,and inexpensive. Easy access right off of I-71,ambiance was nice,store was clean,a lot of locals were patronizing. Sausage,biscuits,and gravy was great. Liked the homemade biscuits with the homemade blackberry and strawberry jam!

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

On the outside it looks like a dump however the food is amazing the staff is great. Amber is great she was our server. She was very friendly and personable. The food is homemade.

1  Thank Harrison G
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I wanted to find that privately owned diner that had killer comfort food in overwhelming portions...Country was not it. Food was OK, but, not plentiful. I am fine with the yesteryear old and decrepit interior.

Food was OK. They do not serve hash browns but a form of sound that is not cubed but sliced and it was limp and hi hum. Biscuit was very good, but, gravy was thin not loaded with sausage PC's and not very robust. I found myself constantly applying salt and pepper to it in attempts to bring out any flavor.

Jam was excellent and though I usually don't use jams at breakfast spots I did and quickly realized I should have started right off with the toast and jam rather than waiting til I had a little nibble left.

I doubt I will come back here anytime soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

So we've driven past this place for years. My best friend lives in Cincinnati we live in Columbus and 71 is the interstate that connects us.

We are heading home this am from a firm event the night before. Coffee is a must. We find this place open and pull in - simply put a MUST going forward. How have we missed this?

PROS:

Convenient. Hours are the same everyday 6 am - 9 pm

Outstanding service. Everyone provides the same top level of service.

The food. WOW. Known for their biscuits and home made jam. I only ate half my biscuit is THAT rich. Just incredible. The jam ? Just amazing. Side of pancakes to go with our omelettes. Omelettes come with home fries and we were asked if we wanted onions or cheese on top. CHEESE PLEASE thank you! The coffee is rocking. The ice tea hit the spot. When I asked for lemon it arrived WITH LEMON. Not every server in almost any restaurant gets this right. When we asked for hot sauce it was promptly brought without an extended wait. Most of my experiences in restaurants chain or otherwise you eat half your meal patiently waiting for the hot sauce. By the time it arrives you wonder why you bothered. Not here.

CONS:

Not a damn thing. This is the best breakfast place ever with a staff that is memorable.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

If you like small restaurants and out of the way places this is the place to go. Have great food. They service breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is a nice family place to eat.