“Satisfied my mexican food craving!”
Review of The Acapulco

The Acapulco
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I have spent many years in Texas, and I am picky about my Mexican food. This wasn't perfect (for me), but was very good! I had the taco/enchilada/rice combination. Great cheese, nicely spiced, excellent fluffy rice. The enchiladas and taco on this combination are just straight beef, but very good. My husband had the Texas fajitas which had shrimp, chicken and beef - he would have liked them spiced a bit differently, but they were cooked well, tortillas were good. Gracamole could have been more flavorful, but was still very good. Thanks for making my tastebuds very happy! Service was excellent. Prices good!

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

My daughter just moved to this area and we were thrilled to find such a delicious Mexican restaurant in the area. Friendly service with great food and prices. Chips and salsa are yummy and the pollo fundido was delicious!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

This place is the best! Lots of meat, cheese, and seasoning. Their plates are never skimping on the good stuff. So much flavor! The margaritas are awesome and always strong. The staff is always friendly and busting their butts to take care of everyone. Great service every time we go.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Had fajitas at this restaurant and they were great. My friend had a taco salad with chicken and she loved it. They keep the chips and salsa coming throughout the meal. We went on a very crowded Saturday night, but only had to wait 15 min to be seated.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Service is always very quick and the food is great. Margaritas pack a punch. It is often very busy and we visit here often.