“Best Pizza! and I'm from Chicago ”
Review of Angelo's Pizza

Angelo's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 143 Restaurants in Lakewood
Price range: USD 5 - USD 30
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I lived in Chicago for over 16 years and I've traveled the world and this is the best pizza I've ever eaten. Any time I'm within 15 miles of Angelo's we eat here.

THE BEST!

1  Thank Mark T

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Ate dinner there Friday night. Great pizza, salad, fried pickles. Sat outside and was perfect conditions. Brittney, our server was awesome. She was super friendly and very informative about where to go and what to do the rest of our weekend. Only downside was the cocktails did not have a lot of vodka in them.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I just moved here from Portland Oregon where I missed good pizza for four years. Everyone from my neighbors, bartender and my realtor strongly recommended Angelo's. Got the large Supreme and it's amazing . Some gripe about the price but you get what you pay for and this place is awesome. Keep up the good work and you will have a patron for a long time out of this family !!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

If you have the time to sit down for lunch I highly recommend Angelos. The deep dish style crust is a must.

1  Thank Justin S
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

After hearing all the "rave" reviews about this establishment we decided to visit today. We waited about 45 minutes for our pizza. I expected this as it was deep dish order. I didn't expect the pizza to be luke warm and bland. The cheese was minimal, the sauce barely present. We saw the waitress one time after the pizza was brought to the table. It wasn't extremely busy either. There were empty booths and tables. A pretty bad first impression. I prefer Jet's or Antonio's over this place. The pizza actually reminded me of a DiGiorno by looks, but a DiGiorno actually tastes much better. Prices are way too high for bad quality. I'm in no rush to go back there.

1  Thank michiganbuilt