“Fantastic ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I just moved here from Portland Oregon where I missed good pizza for four years. Everyone from my neighbors, bartender and my realtor strongly recommended Angelo's. Got the large Supreme and it's amazing . Some gripe about the price but you get what you pay for and this place is awesome. Keep up the good work and you will have a patron for a long time out of this family !!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

If you have the time to sit down for lunch I highly recommend Angelos. The deep dish style crust is a must.

1  Thank Justin S
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

After hearing all the "rave" reviews about this establishment we decided to visit today. We waited about 45 minutes for our pizza. I expected this as it was deep dish order. I didn't expect the pizza to be luke warm and bland. The cheese was minimal, the sauce barely present. We saw the waitress one time after the pizza was brought to the table. It wasn't extremely busy either. There were empty booths and tables. A pretty bad first impression. I prefer Jet's or Antonio's over this place. The pizza actually reminded me of a DiGiorno by looks, but a DiGiorno actually tastes much better. Prices are way too high for bad quality. I'm in no rush to go back there.

1  Thank michiganbuilt
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Outstanding pizza. We ate here for lunch on a work trip and the food was great, the service was excellent. Not to pricy either.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

My family and I really enjoyed the pizza and the bustling, friendly atmosphere of Angelo's pizza. The service was friendly and fast, and the pizza was great! The prices were reasonable, too.