“DELICIOUS ASIAN FOOD!!!”
Review of Sky Asian Cuisine

Sky Asian Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 70 Restaurants in Kettering
Reviewed 24 October 2016

A family member recommended I try this restaurant. I'm glad we did. The atmosphere is very modern inside with beauty decor. This is not your usual "cheap tacky" Chinese restaurant. The food is delicious and the staff were very prompt. I had the Pad Thai and my husband had the Thai Basil dish and both were very good.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I do not review a restaurant after the first visit unless it is extremely good or bad - this was an EXTREMELY GOOD visit. They obviously gave a lot of thought to the layout etc. and it is very good with a large sushi bar and a large "regular" bar, booths along two sides, and many tables in a relatively large room - all decorated in a pleasing manner. Noise level was very reasonable with only a few modest TVs. Service was excellent - plentiful, well trained, and attentive without being bothersome. The food was really excellent. I had a Signature Roll and my wife an entree (Chicken Negimaki); we started with the Coconut and Miso soups. Super. The menu is reasonably large to allow for differing tastes. Prices are very fair considering the quality and quantity (we definitely left full), and the wine and beer is selection adequate. Parking is good. We definitely will return.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Have had the pleasure of dining here twice, both time for dinner with friends. The Decore is clean contemporary with wonderful table settings. The presentation of food is amazing as well as totally delicious. The service is off the chart, think they refilled my drink five times! There is a possibility of a minor language barrier but not a problem . Everyone we have dined here with raved about the quality and taste of their dinners. The menus is huge and has something for everyone. While the location is very convent it's located in a building that serve real other restaurants have failed. Please keep this one around for a LONG time......

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I really enjoyed the food at this new Asian restaurant in Kettering. The miso soup was very delicious. The server was attentive and the atmosphere was nice. The music was not too loud. I will eat here again to give more suggestions.

1  Thank Collette M
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Awesome menu, includes sushi and a number of other meals. Has a sushi bar and regular bar. Great atmosphere and service.

1  Thank Todd E