“Nice dinner”
Review of The Depot

The Depot
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Ironton
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had the chicken teriyaki. It comes with a salad and grilled vegetables and fried rice. The chicken was cooked perfect and the vegetables and rice were both very good. One of my favorite places to eat.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Quaint setting. Decent parking. Clean. 7 minutes from sitting down to having the dishes. Moderately busy. Nice. This is doable again. Date night perhaps!! Oh, I entered at 6:30ish :-)

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank 298jasone
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I tried the Depot for our Saturday date night and we had a great experience. The service was prompt and attentive. The menu had a great selection of entrees plus a variety of sushi. The appetizers and entrees were delicious. The price was very reasonable. This might be my new favorite place in the area.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Love the options. Tasty but inexpensive sushi menu, as well as American options. Loved the spicy crab salad and captain jacks sushi roll. Server generously provided taste of squid salad (I love seviche)...good but seemed like it had been marinating too long. Husband enjoyed fish sandwich. Be sure to order the fries...some of the best I've ever had!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank MitziDee
Reviewed 29 January 2017

When I first looked at the menu I was amused at the variety of the selections. You had a regular menu and a sushi menu. I ended up ordering off of both and was glad I did.

I ordered the Captain Jacks roll and loved it. We also ordered the Calamari which ended up being my favorite thing I ate there. For my entree I ordered the crabcakes and grilled shrimp. The crab cakes were definitely not the best I ever had but they were good. I wish the outside had a little more crunch.

My husband ordered the Salmon and he said it was very dry. But his plate was delivered at least 10 minutes after everyone else's. They said that it was because they had ran out of the potato cakes he ordered as his side. So his Salmon dried out waiting for the potato cakes and the potato cakes were not crunchy on the outside at all because they were trying to hurry to serve them. I will come here again but will probably stick with the sushi and the calamari next time.

Date of visit: January 2017