“Beautiful restaurant and bar.”

Melini Cucina Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Ironton
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Great selection of food pasta is great . Pizza fabulous. Great atmosphere old world decor beautiful bar area .

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This restaurant is wonderful for a family or a office outing.. The service is wonderful and the food is outstanding. definably becomes a favorite quick.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 14 April 2018

My husband and I have been going to this building for a long time. Our first date was there when it was C.R. Thomas'. So when it became Melini's we were a little concerned. But we love it!!! It is always our go to for any special occasion or celebration. We have great service and the prices are reasonable. If you're in the area you should definitely try it out.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

My family and I had dinner here earlier this evening. For the most part, it was a good experience. Our server was prompt and knowledgeable. Our appetizers were tasty and served quickly. Three main meals were good - mine wasn’t.

I ordered a carbonerra with Alfredo sauce. The Alfredo was thin and flat tasting. I tried to doctor it with Parmesan and pepper, but it didn’t help. The meal, including chicken, was $18. I told our server about my meal, and she took my comments to her manager. The manager took $7 off the check - should have taken the entire meal off the ticket. I didn’t eat very much of it, even after adding table cheese.

I come to Ironton often to visit family. We always go out to dinner during our visit - I won’t visit this restaurant again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018

My husband and I had lunch with friends there. The staff is nice. The food is really pretty good--generous portions. Skip the water--it isn't filtered and tastes odd--order a fountain drink and you'll be fine.The ladies room was clean.

Date of visit: January 2018