USD 100
USD 119
USD 145
USD 134
Homewood
All reviewsroom was cleanneeded extra towelswafflesstay there againvisit toledofront desk stafffridge and microwavedecent breakfastshort staynight's sleeppleasant staystaff was friendlybusiness tripeasy accessmotelcerealcollege
Reviewed 9 March 2018

The staff and the food was good. The room was extremely outdated and I didn’t like the overall cleanliness of it. Dust on the light fixtures, chip bags behind the night stand, and the carpet wasn’t vacuumed. The bed had springs coming out on the sides, but I did get good rest and it was quiet. All in all, I would return.

Room Tip: Thorough cleaning of the room. I didn’t complain to management because I didn’t want to be a bother but the cleanliness was disappointing.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Donovan Y, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

I am glad to hear your overall experience was positive. Your concerns have been passed on to housekeeping management. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I usually stay at one of the more expensive hotels but , due to circumstances, I tried this place. Not disappointed at all. The room was clean, fridge & mike in every room w/ a plenty comfortable bed. There is a small gym w/ a full body machine & a pool o/side.
Truck parking & a great b/fast make this my new joint in Toledo. The staff are really friendly & professional.Definitely recommended. Be blessed!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Frank H

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you rnjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

The rooms are nice and updated. The breakfast is good. Location is very nice near to shopping and restaurant.front desk person was friendly and the new manager Danovan is personable and did an excellent job. I will recommend to any one who is looking for good comfortable stay.wifi is good.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Donovan Y, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Days Inn Staff,

Donovan Yono

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Been coming up herefor three years on bubusiness.Rooms are clean and comfortable. Small fridge and microwave work and make it so i don't have to deal with the crowds at restetaunts if I want to stay in. Terri ponds works front desk and always makes my day great. She is always smiling. The staff is very friendly and eager to assist me.

Dear Guest,

Kind Regards,

Donovan Yono

Reviewed 6 December 2017

The staff here is awesome. Terri and Jessica make you feel right at home. Ive stayed at this location alot on business andthey are always nice and friendly. A big plus is the continental breakfast and 24 hour coffee.