“DO NOT STAY HERE!”
Review of Greystone Motel

Greystone Motel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hillsboro
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

IF you like filth and plumbing that doesn't work properly, this is THE place for you. Or, if you like a shower stall the size of a coffin, THIS is the place for you.
If you have even somewhat more refined taste than, RUN, do NOT walk away from this horror show.
They refused to refund the second and third nights we refused to use because of the condition of this place.
DO NOT STAY HERE!
You've been warned.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GCP80130

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms.....sure it's a older motel but me and my husband liked it. The bed was comfortable and very clean sheets and bedding. They do have free Wi-Fi and it works good. They have security cameras up and that made me feel safe. The owner is very nice and helpful. You can't beat the price and it's close to Rocky Fort Lake a Beautiful area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melanie R
Reviewed 10 February 2017

it is a clean place and the help there is great if you need anything they will help you.The place is getting all redone.The price is the best in town.The owner is a good guy an he helps you out when you need it

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank adamsderik24
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

First let me say that I would give this place a 0 if this was an option! Absolutely the worst motel I have ever seen. This motel was so bad that we feared for our daughters safety and it should be shut down and should not even be on the choices to stay list!!!! Outlets hanging out of the wall, one light bulb for lighting, bathroom floor was weak and almost fell in, beds!! Don't even ask. Shady people hanging outside. NOT SAFE!!!! We took one look and said, NO WAY we are not staying here. If anyone gives a good review I don't understand how.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Holly H
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed here on Monday with my family. Staff is very friendly, u feel like u r at home. Room has all facilities in it. Big room with comfortable beds! And all linen were clean. No wifi problems like other motels. I had very good experience. U should try its worth in this price.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Clinton_Ena81

Been to Greystone Motel? Share your experiences!