See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms.....sure it's a older motel but me and my husband liked it. The bed was comfortable and very clean sheets and bedding. They do have free Wi-Fi and it works good. They have security cameras up and that made me feel safe. The owner is very nice and helpful. You can't beat the price and it's close to Rocky Fort Lake a Beautiful area.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Melanie R
Reviewed 10 February 2017

it is a clean place and the help there is great if you need anything they will help you.The place is getting all redone.The price is the best in town.The owner is a good guy an he helps you out when you need it

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank adamsderik24
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

First let me say that I would give this place a 0 if this was an option! Absolutely the worst motel I have ever seen. This motel was so bad that we feared for our daughters safety and it should be shut down and should not even be on the choices to stay list!!!! Outlets hanging out of the wall, one light bulb for lighting, bathroom floor was weak and almost fell in, beds!! Don't even ask. Shady people hanging outside. NOT SAFE!!!! We took one look and said, NO WAY we are not staying here. If anyone gives a good review I don't understand how.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Holly H
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed here on Monday with my family. Staff is very friendly, u feel like u r at home. Room has all facilities in it. Big room with comfortable beds! And all linen were clean. No wifi problems like other motels. I had very good experience. U should try its worth in this price.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Clinton_Ena81
Reviewed 31 October 2015

This place was terrible. We found blood spots on the comforter, bugs on the sheets, no blanket in the room, the heater would not stay on, there was no "free wifi," and the carpet was disgusting. And, we are not very picky about hotels. I requested a refund and the manager refused saying that these were not good enough reasons for a refund, he even said it was not cold enough for a blank (47 degrees that night). DO NOT STAY HERE!

Date of stay: October 2015