“Grilled Chicken Deep Dish Pizza with Turbo Crust”
Review of Jet's Pizza

Jet's Pizza
Ranked #38 of 145 Restaurants in Hilliard
Reviewed 24 December 2015

This was my first visit and obviously first time tasting a deep dish grilled chicken pizza from Jet's! Let me tell you, all of my local friends and co-workers were not lying when they told me Jet's was the real deal. It was my first but won't be my last visit to this iconic Columbus pizza joint.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I like their 8 corner deep dish pizza with the Turbo Crust flavoring.
Yum, Yum!
Never disappointing.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

There are a ton of pizza joints in Hilliard, but this is one of the family's favorites. We love making pizza at home, but you can't replicate this crust. It's a huge, rectangular deep-dish that is good the night it's baked or the day after. Load up on cholesterol-lowering meds, cruciferous veggies and plenty of napkins before you order, though - it's greasy in the best possible way. Maybe decadent is a better word.

Reviewed 16 April 2015 via mobile

Let me start off by saying I am not a deep dish pizza fan. My family want ed to try Jets. I've heard good things about it tried it once before and wasn't happy. However I do like to give people a second chance. I am glad I did. This time the pizza was delivered fresh and hot and the sub that came with it was very good. In fact we have the pizza and sub the next day and it was still very good. I like the fresh bun. I will give them another chance. I did like the pizza as well as the sub. good job.

Reviewed 6 March 2015

We order here often when visiting and we are always satisfied with our orders. Now whether you like this style or not is something you must try. But the service and consistency of the product is good.

Been to Jet's Pizza? Share your experiences!